1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Dark Souls 2 release date announced

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Meanmotion, 19 Sep 2013.

1. Meanmotion

Meanmotion bleh Moderator

2. Fracture

Fracture What's a Dremel?

I loved the first Dark Souls even though it was a struggle on PC. Having to mod the game and use a controller to get any value out of it was a real bummer. I really hope that the PC port is far superior to their previous effort, as From Software has promised. Would also love to see a closed beta for the PC version. Definitely looking forward to this one!

3. jon

jon Chief Phrenologist

Not a comment on the article or release at alll, but a website dev remark ...

As I sit here on the site, reading the quick blurb, I am given a list of Related Articles off to the right. One is from late 2012 (Dark Souls 2 Revealed), one is from 2011 (The Scariest Games) and the rest are from 2005.

That's right ... 2005. Eight years ago.

My suggestion: modify the script that pulls those related articles to check the date and/or directory they're stored in, and refrain from listing articles that are more than x number of years old. If that means you only get two articles, I think that's fine.

4. greypilgers

greypilgers What's a Dremel?

I like how the 'Hall of Fame' is still displayed as well, despite it being three years old... Creaky bit-tech still not being released enough resources to bring the content displayed to within the past few years...?

5. Eiffie

Eiffie What's a Dremel?

My body is so ready for this game. Platinumed Dark Souls in the course of a year and I've been through Demon's Souls a few times since then. These games just make you feel really awesome when you finish them.

Article, no effect but fond memories comfort travelers.

6. Sloth

Sloth #yolo #swag

Just take all of my money now.

Tags: Add Tags