1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TV Shows Dr. Who Finale

Discussion in 'General' started by Stuey, 3 Jan 2010.

1. PureSilver

PureSilver E-tailer Tailor

Like I said, I always remember it being based on the same brand of scientific credibility as Live Free Or Die Hard, so it's not really ever been meant to be mentally taxing. That said, I only watched the older ones when I was about 6 and, as the show intended, I hid behind the sofa for most of the stuff between the intro music and the credits, so I don't know if they were deadly serious affairs.

Who's really, really ancient and can recall whether the abysmal jokes are a post-Ecclestone thing?

2. format

format What's a Dremel?

I think the new doctor might be alright actually.

3. kenco_uk

kenco_uk I unsuccessfully then tried again

The last episode was watchable.

And.. who thought 'Bad Wilf' when he knocked on the glass door? I've a feeling he plays a far bigger part than just being Donna's Grandad.

4. IanW

IanW Grumpy Old Git

Well, they have met before, back in the 60's when Wilf was a copper & the Doctor was Peter Cushing. :thumb:

5. Red 5

Red 5 What's a Dremel?

That reminds me. I was looking for a mention of Bad Wolf when The Doctor went back to see Rose, but instead I saw an odd bit of graffiti looking similar - but different - to one of the Slatheen. Did anyone else see it? Any better identification?

Edit:
    I've found some incomplete photos.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: 9 Jan 2010