1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News EK teases first all-in-one liquid cooling design

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Gareth Halfacree, 27 Jul 2015.

1. Gareth Halfacree

Gareth Halfacree WIIGII! Lover of bit-tech Administrator Super Moderator Moderator

2. Redbeaver

Redbeaver The Other Red Meat

I KNEW there's a reason I'm holding back picking up a Corsair AiO loop... Will continue to wait for this puppy.
    Christmas, perhaps?

3. Jimbob

Jimbob Minimodder

Shame they stuck with the boring black tubing, Why is it only the Raijintek Triton allows for colours to be added?

I stopped putting in custom loops a while back in favour of AIOs as they are much simpler (and cheaper) but with the Fury X and the current Corsair 240mm one battling for space in my case I may fit an expandable one like this shortly when a GPU block comes out.

4. Gareth Halfacree

Gareth Halfacree WIIGII! Lover of bit-tech Administrator Super Moderator Moderator

They may not have done: what they're showing is a pre-production model, and the production version may differ. Email 'em the suggestion: if they haven't thought about it, it might not be too late to get the feature added!

5. ChaosDefinesOrder

ChaosDefinesOrder Vapourmodder

coloured spiral-wrap?