1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Guitar Hero III Wii only has Mono sound

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by CardJoe, 13 Nov 2007.

1. CardJoe

CardJoe Freelance Journalist

2. Shadowed_fury

Shadowed_fury Minimodder

Shocking that, 2007 and still mono sounds...
    Oh and your link at the end isn't there ;)

3. DXR_13KE

DXR_13KE BananaModder

i was thinking that Tim was thinking something like: "this sounds like ass"

4. glaeken

glaeken Freeeeeeeze! I'm a cawp!

Can't compete graphically? It's freakin Guitar Hero. It doesn't have any heavy duty graphics.... Also, that's a pretty big bug that got let out the door. Where's QA when you need it?

5. quack

quack Minimodder

Pretty shoddy tbh. I hope they fix this issue before the UK release.

6. capnPedro

capnPedro Hacker. Maker. Engineer.

What is this, the 80s?

My mate is selling his Wii for reasons just like this; it seems kinda half baked tbh.

7. mikeuk2004

mikeuk2004 What you Looking at Fool!

Hahaha omg!!!!! I think sales are going to be a wii little poor on nintendo then. Its a Music game thats all about music and with out it, it flops like rise of the robots. I cant believe that its mono and it will be some time after!!! its released before a patch will be available to fix it. And people make fun of EA releasing patches for games on launch.

So what about people with out the internet??? How will they patch it??? or will they have to put up with Mono all their life.

Thats what I thought. It as graphiclly heavy as tetris!!! Id expect it to look exactly like the 360 and ps3 version and if it looks bad, then Id really question how the Wii will look in 5 years time.

Ill be getting GTIII for christmas and cant wait :) I never thought id be getting a game like this!!

8. completemadness

completemadness What's a Dremel?

GH2 on the 360 looks a fair bit better then the PS2

But tbh, isnt it really about the game, then the graphics .... its a load of dots scrolling down the screen ....

9. The_Beast

The_Beast I like wood ಠ_ಠ

The only reason I would buy a Wii would be for the golf game

I'm thinking of getting GH!!! for X-mas for PS2

10. yuusou

yuusou Multimodder

DDR for Wii please!!

11. Clocked

Clocked Yar! It be drivin' me nuts...

I've been in Mono since 1982 baby.. and will be for a long long time :thumb: so no difference for me there really

Not out of choice obviously - my left ear is purely for decorative purposes :)

12. supermonkey

supermonkey Deal with it

It's fun, and it proves beyond any doubt that I have no rhythm whatsoever. The integration of the nunchuck and Wii remote for hand gestures adds an entirely new dimension of difficulty. Stilt walking and juggling come naturally to me, but DDR is just beyond my grasp.

-monkey

13. ledbythereaper

ledbythereaper What's a Dremel?

To be honest, I doubt the PC version is going to require hefty hardware so it's probably better for Wii owners to get that.

14. Hex

Hex Paul?! Super Moderator

Really, really... No. The PC version doesn't have any of the fun on-line stuff and so far actually looks a bit rubbish in comparison. I honestly see no problem with GH:III Wii being in mono, it's a game, if I want to listen to the music I'd listen to the actual bands playing it on a proper music player (I know more of the songs on the 3rd one are the actual bands and not covers, but there are still covers of some of the songs I really like). Maybe if you only play in single player on Easy all the time, but generally when I'm playing I'm trying to kick someone's arse not listening to the music :)

Tags: Add Tags