1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Memory how much for bulk ram on the bay

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Black Tiger, 14 Jul 2011.

1. Black Tiger

Black Tiger Chineapple Punks

hey guys, Ive got a bag of laptop ram that i want to sell on ebay but haven't got a clue on a price for them and i dont want to put them on ebay without a average price in mindso i know if im going to get ripped off.

i got the following

PC2
    512 x 2
    1gb x 15
    2gb x 20

PC3
    1gb x 1
    2gb x 13

they are allused and working so if someone could giveme a ruff price mark i will be happy

thanks,

BLACK-TiGER

2. OCJunkie

OCJunkie OC your Dremel too

Really depends on the going rate on there, I mean really best you can do is search for similar products, note the average price for the items you're selling, then undercut the rest ever so slightly?

Black Tiger likes this.
  3. Picky88

Picky88 What's a Dremel?

You can search through auctions that have already ended on ebay, will give you a good idea of price. Next to the search button click advanced, and then tick "completed items" tickbox.

Black Tiger likes this.
  4. IvanIvanovich

IvanIvanovich будет глотать вашу душу.

Generally start it low like 1.00. Make sure to have good pictures. Selling a large lot might be 'easier' but you will never make as much doing so. I'd break them down into smaller matched groups. If they are worth something to a few people you will get a happy bidding war and make out fine. Getting anything out of an item you're selling is better than it being useless to you sitting around unused.

Black Tiger likes this.
  5. Black Tiger

Black Tiger Chineapple Punks

thanks for the advice, didnt realise you could view completed items, think i will split theminto ddr2 and ddr3, it would be to much hassle selling them in pairs.

+rep for all