1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Electronics Lemon64 Environmental Turin Engine Now Booted World Wide!

Discussion in 'Modding' started by Gooey_GUI, 16 Jun 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boiled_elephant

boiled_elephant Merom Celeron 4 lyfe

I'm so glad I found this thread. Bookmarked for future retro-nerd-boner satisfaction.

2. Gooey_GUI

Gooey_GUI Wanted: Red Shirts

3. Gooey_GUI

Last edited: 25 Nov 2016
  4. Gooey_GUI

BIT

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bit#Other_information_units

1 History
    2 Physical representation
    2.1 Transmission and processing
    2.2 Storage
    3 Unit and symbol
    3.1 Multiple bits
    4 Information capacity and information compression
    5 Bit-based computing
    6 Other information units
    7 See also
    8 Notes
    9 References
    10 External links

Ternary numeral system
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ternary_numeral_system#Trit

Simple concept:

The number 2 can be written (in english) as;

Two

However, the conceptual quantity can also be expressed as;

To or Too

Together, all of these quantities can often approach infinity

also, given the limitations imposed by time and capacity

the actual = exact numerical quantity

can be assumed to be humanly unobtainable

human assumptions can collectively be associated as;

Only to be known by God, Jesus Christ, Holy Spirit, Prophet(s)* god(s), faiths, or other
    *** belief practices (+++ {[U]Non-Violent[/U], Non-Disruptive, Love}

See also, positive values associated with Democracy;
    * Law(s), Attorney(ies) or Judge(s) dedicated to preservation of true Democratic values
    * Freedom of the Press, entities who are reliable, genuine or consistently trustworthy
    * Desegregation, among races, beliefs, religious practices, disability, sexual identity, age, +

Time! ==> History! ==> Full History! [Research]

==> truly relevant understanding(s) in great and very great matters of importance!

==============================================================

* Everettian Interpretations of Quantum Mechanics

http://www.iep.utm.edu/everett/

===============================================================
    See also associated values of human negative quantities;

sarcasm, non-belief, apathy, hopelessness, death
    i = ?, {-, +}

+ (possible; "")

============================================================
    1 Comparison to other radices
    1.1 Sum of the digits in ternary as opposed to binary
    1.2 Compact ternary representation: base 9 and 27
    2 Practical usage
    2.1 Binary-Coded Ternary
    2.2 Tryte
    3 See also
    4 References
    5 Further reading
    6 External links

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Numeral_system

Numeral systems
    Numeral Systems of the World.svg
    Hindu–Arabic numeral system
    Western Arabic Eastern Arabic
    Bengali Gurmukhi Indian Sinhala Tamil
    Balinese Burmese Dzongkha Javanese Khmer Lao Mongolian Thai
    East Asian
    Chinese Suzhou Hokkien Japanese Korean Vietnamese
    Counting rods
    Alphabetic
    Abjad Armenian Āryabhaṭa Cyrillic
    Ge'ez Georgian Greek Hebrew Roman
    Former
    Aegean Attic Babylonian Brahmi
    Egyptian Etruscan Inuit Kharosthi
    Mayan Muisca Quipu
    Prehistoric
    Positional systems by base
    2 3 4 5 6 8 10 12 16 20 60
    Non-standard positional numeral systems
    Bijective numeration (1) Signed-digit representation (Balanced ternary) factorial negative Complex-base system (2i) Non-integer representation (φ) mixed
    List of numeral systems
    v t e
    A numeral system (or system of numeration) is a writing system for expressing numbers; that is, a mathematical notation for representing numbers of a given set, using digits or other symbols in a consistent manner. It can be seen as the context that allows the symbols "11" to be interpreted as the binary symbol for three, the decimal symbol for eleven, or a symbol for other numbers in different bases.

The number the numeral represents is called its value.

Ideally, a numeral system will:

Represent a useful set of numbers (e.g. all integers, or rational numbers)
    Give every number represented a unique representation (or at least a standard representation)
    Reflect the algebraic and arithmetic structure of the numbers.
    For example, the usual decimal representation of whole numbers gives every nonzero whole number a unique representation as a finite sequence of digits, beginning by a non-zero digit. However, when decimal representation is used for the rational or real numbers, such numbers in general have an infinite number of representations, for example 2.31 can also be written as 2.310, 2.3100000, 2.309999999..., etc., all of which have the same meaning except for some scientific and other contexts where greater precision is implied by a larger number of figures shown.

Numeral systems are sometimes called number systems, but that name is ambiguous, as it could refer to different systems of numbers, such as the system of real numbers, the system of complex numbers, the system of p-adic numbers, etc. Such systems are, however, not the topic of this article.

Contents [hide]
    1 Main numeral systems
    2 Positional systems in detail
    3 Generalized variable-length integers
    4 See also
    5 References
    6 Sources
    7 External links

Last edited: 5 Feb 2017
  5. Gooey_GUI

Multiplication table
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiplication_table

Related; deeply related

product, bi-product

impacting total human equation of survival impinged upon by projected cost estimates of substantial monetary resources and human resources depending on the growing threats to the natural environment

see also not yet inevitable projected environmental process that could severely damage current existence patterns of several million or hundreds of millions of people (or see reply #27)

Last edited: 24 Jan 2017
  6. Gooey_GUI

My very short investigation of helpful entities (in just a few minutes using Google)

I intend on spending more personal time in this process, however, because I must actually dedicate some portion of time in order to take care of my own personal needs (now being required) I cannot readily stop everything else to dedicate an enormous effort in this immense field of positive possibilities.

(please find time among yourselves to discover all that I cannot humanly take care of all by myself)

My initial search was for finding out more about personal carbon foot print calculators

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.myclimate.org/about-us/

A talented and motivated team of climate protection experts and high-profile patrons and supporters.

myclimate works for climate protection at both a local and a global level

Portrait

About myclimate
    myclimate is a partner for effective climate protection – both locally and globally. The Swiss Non-Profit Organisation wants to shape the future together with its partners through consultation, education and climate protection projects. myclimate pursues this as a science-based and business-orientated non-profit organisation.

The international initiative with its Swiss roots, belongs to the global leaders in voluntary quality compensation measures. Its clients include large, medium and small businesses, public administrations, non-profit organisations, event organisers and private individuals. Through its partner organisations myclimate is represented in nine countries: Germany, Austria, Sweden, Norway, Luxembourg, Greece, the United Arab Emirates, Japan.

With projects of the highest quality, myclimate promotes quantifiable climate protection and long-lasting development worldwide. Emissions are currently voluntarily compensated by means of around 80 climate protection projects in 30 countries. Through these projects, emissions are reduced by replacing fossil fuel sources with renewable energies and by implementing energy-efficient technologies. myclimate climate protection projects meet the highest standards (Gold Standard, CDM, Plan Vivo), which, as well as reducing greenhouse gases, have a proven positive impact on sustainable development, both locally and regionally.

Through our interactive and action-oriented educational programmes, myclimate encourages everyone to make a contribution towards our future. With this goal over 16,000 pupils and 7,000 apprentices have been reached in Switzerland and a worldwide network of 1,600 students and young professionals has been established. Moreover the foundation offers consultancy on integrated climate protection with tangible added value. myclimate provides this through analyses, IT solutions, labels and resource management. Services range from simple carbon footprints for businesses to sophisticated product life cycle assessments (LCA).

http://www.myclimate.org/fileadmin/myc/ueber-uns/jahresbericht/myclimate-annualreport-2015.pdf

############################################################

The Paris Agreement
    122 Parties have ratified of 197 Parties to the Convention

On 5 October 2016, the threshold for entry into force of the Paris Agreement was achieved. The Paris Agreement entered into force on 4 November 2016. The first session of the Conference of the Parties serving as the Meeting of the Parties to the Paris Agreement (CMA 1) took place in Marrakech, Morocco from 15-18 November 2016.
    More information

http://unfccc.int/paris_agreement/items/9485.php

The Paris Agreement builds upon the Convention and – for the first time – brings all nations into a common cause to undertake take ambitious efforts to combat climate change and adapt to its effects, with enhanced support to assist developing countries to do so. As such, it charts a new course in the global climate effort.

The Paris Agreement’s central aim is to strengthen the global response to the threat of climate change by keeping a global temperature rise this century well below 2 degrees Celsius above pre-industrial levels and to pursue efforts to limit the temperature increase even further to 1.5 degrees Celsius. Additionally, the agreement aims to strengthen the ability of countries to deal with the impacts of climate change. To reach these ambitious goals, appropriate financial flows, a new technology framework and an enhanced capacity building framework will be put in place, thus supporting action by developing countries and the most vulnerable countries, in line with their own national objectives. The Agreement also provides for enhanced transparency of action and support through a more robust transparency framework. Further information on key aspects of the Agreement can be found here.

Nationally determined contributions

The Paris Agreement requires all Parties to put forward their best efforts through “nationally determined contributions” (NDCs) and to strengthen these efforts in the years ahead. This includes requirements that all Parties report regularly on their emissions and on their implementation efforts.

Further information on NDCs can be found here.

In 2018, Parties will take stock of the collective efforts in relation to progress towards the goal set in the Paris Agreement and to inform the preparation of NDCs.

There will also be a global stocktake every 5 years to assess the collective progress towards achieving the purpose of the Agreement and to inform further individual actions by Parties.

Taking the Paris Agreement forward

Through decision 1/CP.21, Parties also decided on a pdf-icon work programme to be undertaken in preparation to the full implementation of the Paris Agreement.

A tool to track progress made in relation to the work programme is available here:
    -
    pdf-icon Progress tracker: Work programme resulting from the relevant requests contained in decision 1/CP.21 (342 kB) (version of 28 November 2016 (rev.))

The information contained in the progress tracker will be updated regularly.

Status of ratification

The Paris Agreement entered into force on 4 November 2016, thirty days after the date on which at least 55 Parties to the Convention accounting in total for at least an estimated 55 % of the total global greenhouse gas emissions have deposited their instruments of ratification, acceptance, approval or accession with the Depositary.
    Information on the status of ratification can be found here:

################################################################

Last edited: 6 Jan 2017
  7. Gooey_GUI

input (focus)

replace intangible value = unfortunate

self studies of scientific studies can reveal the assumed real values associated directly with a key variable

Key variable = current sea level impacted by the rising of sea level due to melting of polar regions

most likely values can be assumed to contain;

loss of currently normal areas now available of land dedicated to;

agriculture,
    human population dwelling areas
    existence patterns of flora and fauna
    loss of fresh water supplies due to encroachment of salt water

other important understandings regarding loss of primary planetary quantities of oceanic species

coral
    high potential losses of surrounding aquatic ecosystems with dependent associated species depending on masses of healthy, living coral colonies

threat = too great of increasing depth of sea water that normally needs to be around 10 feet higher than coral colonies

also threat associated with pollutants other than green house gases

also threat to coral directly associated with oceanic temperatures greater than 86 degrees F

also, key planetary processes associated with the removal of excess CO2 carbon dioxide by the always depended upon existence of substantial and healthy, living coral colonies or structures

Other key understandings must be addressed, time and rate critical

see oceanic acidity reaching abnormally high levels (now approximately 30% higher)

this is due to the process of too large of an accumulation and growing accumulation quantities of green house gases.

accumulation affected by relatively large amount of time associated with need to disassemble or break down atomic structures of green house gases.

personal time = high value
    partial list of currently available sources of scientific studies
    currently impacted by personal fatigue and associated time requirements
    time estimate a few hours, currently not available but some will be available (listed here) with some rest within next 24 hours

suggestion = watch highly informative series "Years of Living Dangerously" 2016
    http://yld.wpengine.com/

episodes known to exist on television channel National Geographic and also on youtube

some episodes will show current scientific institutions engaged in the material

Partial list (limited) complicated time expenditure due to local conditions, fatigue due to significant loss of sleep

Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woods_Hole_Oceanographic_Institution

Monterey Bay Aquarium Research Institute
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monterey_Bay_Aquarium_Research_Institute

Environmental threats to the Great Barrier Reef
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Environmental_threats_to_the_Great_Barrier_Reef

other input = artist statement = significant input inspired by contributing bit-tech member

Artist Statement

My work explores the relationship between Critical theory and life as performance.
    With influences as diverse as Caravaggio and John Lennon, new tensions are manufactured from both traditional and modern layers.
    Ever since I was a child I have been fascinated by the endless oscillation of relationships. What starts out as hope soon becomes manipulated into a manifesto of futility, leaving only a sense of dread and the possibility of a new beginning.
    As subtle phenomena become clarified through boundaried and personal practice, the viewer is left with an insight into the outposts of our existence.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caravaggio

=============================================================

faith
    fāTH/Submit
    noun
    complete trust or confidence in someone or something.
    "this restores one's faith in politicians"
    synonyms: trust, belief, confidence, conviction; More
    strong belief in God or in the doctrines of a religion, based on spiritual apprehension rather than proof.
    synonyms: religion, church, sect, denomination, (religious) persuasion, (religious) belief, ideology, creed, teaching, doctrine
    "she gave her life for her faith"

essay on faith

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=essay+on+faith

george michael faith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZIyDAxYX7w

GEORGE MICHAEL LYRICS
    Play "Faith"
    Powered by Stream-it.online
    "Faith"

Well I guess it would be nice
    If I could touch your body
    I know not everybody
    Has got a body like you

But I've got to think twice
    Before I give my heart away
    And I know all the games you play
    Because I play them too

Oh but I
    Need some time off from that emotion
    Time to pick my heart up off the floor
    Oh and when that love comes down
    Without devotion
    Well it takes a strong man baby
    But I'm showing you the door

‘Cause I gotta have faith
    I gotta have faith
    ‘Cause I gotta have faith, faith
    ‘Cause I gotta have faith, faith, faith

Baby,
    I know you're asking me to stay
    Say please, please, please don't go away
    You say I'm giving you the blues
    Maybe
    You mean every word you say
    Can't help but think of yesterday
    And another who tied me down to loverboy rules

Before this river
    Becomes an ocean
    Before you throw my heart back on the floor
    Oh oh baby I reconsider
    My foolish notion
    Well I need someone to hold me
    But I'll wait for something more

Yes I've gotta have faith…
    Mmm, I gotta have faith
    ‘Cause I gotta have faith, faith, faith
    I gotta have faith-a-faith-a-faith

Before this river
    Becomes an ocean
    Before you throw my heart back on the floor
    Oh oh baby I reconsider
    My foolish notion
    Well I need someone to hold me
    But I'll wait for something more

Cause I gotta have faith
    Mmm I gotta have faith
    Because I got to have faith-a-faith-a-faith
    I gotta have faith-a-faith-a-faith

Other significant equations with more simplified solutionsc may be possible

Last edited: 3 Feb 2017
  8. Gooey_GUI

I'm not implying anything negative about what I'm saying for any evil intents or purposes.

Edit: The original date of this reply did actually occur on the 13th. in my local time zone, but it was only because of the actual time of input (instantaneous moment) and was never part of any other value or values that might be thought of.

I may be from the US, but I have spent a great effort throughout my life to be mindful that before there was ever an actual United States of America that it was actually a part of Great Britain. However, even before any European nation landed upon the new world, it was a land belonging to all native Americans which was a land of people of many great nations that were here long beforehand.

https://www.bl.uk/magna-carta/articles/magna-carta-english-translation

and

https://www.constituteproject.org/constitution/United_States_of_America_1992

http://civiced.org/resources/public...rican-legacy?gclid=CPLdpZzZ59ECFUSXfgodn2wMfw

Also, I have spent much time understanding the UK and much storied past. I have a great fondness for this also very important and special nation.

I have many heroes from the UK as well. Also, I study anything about the full extent of this nation throughout time itself.

Although I have been a member here at bit-tech for many years, I realize that it needs to be respected for its true dedicated purpose(s). Please accept my humble apology for anything that I have done to deflect from that while visiting here.

So that you may believe me, I may come here to read so that I can understand what matters, but it is highly doubtful that I will post anything further.

Thank you bit-tech!

My favorite hero from here, UK, is Nelson.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horatio_Nelson,_1st_Viscount_Nelson

see also, October 21st, 1805, and Admiral Horatio Nelson with the Royal Navy at Trafalgar

I don't drink alcohol except that I always drink exactly one single beer in an entire year. It is always on October 21st! (In public at a pub) Also, I inform whoever might be sitting with me at the bar exactly why I'm there and doing that exact form of respect!

Also, while I drink this beer, I will always thank bit-tech in my heart!

Youth inspiration (personal) I read this entire series more than once. However, the Captain series (3) is the most famous.

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-
    8#q=wiki+horatio+Hornblower

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horatio_Hornblower

ALSO, studying the Bible with learned, loving and caring people who were devotedly inspired. These were not just churches, but among smaller groups of people in Bible studies, Christian Commune (A Christian house), and in my youth attending Summer Christian camps which are called retreats.

Special*

There was an elegant small fountain which had special sculpting with text that is of an original Christian human language. It is the world's longest palindrome. It is now only found in an ancient text in Greek.

*Biochemistry. a region of DNA in which the sequence of nucleotides is identical with an inverted sequence in the complementary strand:
    GAATTC is a palindrome of CTTAAG.

However, the Holy Palindrome was one that needs to be carefully explained because it was in Greek.

Long ago, peoples of the ancient world would walk with sandals or bare feet to arrive at ancient churches in the ancient Holy lands. They would arrive with unclean feet. Before entering into the house of God, they would take great care to wash their feet in the always existing fountain that was outside of the church.

The palindrome was saying! <in English>

"Wash not only your feet but your sins also!"

This special place in not open to the general public! It no longer exists! They need to find the ancient text, but few in the world read Greek. In peace, to serve God, Jesus Christ, Holy Spirit, and only a very small number of these texts remain over time.

It should be considered to be more than impossible to find now as even I only found it very long ago as I had a single moment in time and then I never saw the text again!

Last edited: 4 Feb 2017
  9. Gooey_GUI

Personal Ancient Hero Diogenes of Sinope (c. 404—323 B.C.E.)

http://www.iep.utm.edu/diogsino/

The most illustrious of the Cynic philosophers, Diogenes of Sinope serves as the template for the Cynic sage in antiquity. An alleged student of Antisthenes, Diogenes maintains his teacher’s asceticism and emphasis on ethics, but brings to these philosophical positions a dynamism and sense of humor unrivaled in the history of philosophy. Though originally from Sinope, the majority of the stories comprising his philosophical biography occur in Athens, and some of the most celebrated of these place Alexander the Great or Plato as his foil.It is disputed whether Diogenes left anything in writing. If he did, the texts he composed have since been lost. In Cynicism, living and writing are two components of ethical practice, but Diogenes is much like Socrates and even Plato in his sentiments regarding the superiority of direct verbal interaction over the written account. Diogenes scolds Hegesias after he asks to be lent one of Diogenes’ writing tablets: “You are a simpleton, Hegesias; you do not choose painted figs, but real ones; and yet you pass over the true training and would apply yourself to written rules” (Diogenes Laertius, Lives of Eminent Philosophers, Book 6, Chapter 48). In reconstructing Diogenes’ ethical model, then, the life he lived is as much his philosophical work as any texts he may have composed.

Table of Contents

Life
    Philosophical Practice: A Socrates Gone Mad
    References and Further Reading
    1. Life

The exceptional nature of Diogenes’ life generates some difficulty for determining the exact events that comprise it. He was a citizen of Sinope who either fled or was exiled because of a problem involving the defacing of currency. Thanks to numismatic evidence, the adulteration of Sinopean coinage is one event about which there is certainty. The details of the defacing, though, are murkier: “Diocles relates that [Diogenes] went into exile because his father was entrusted with the money of the state and adulterated the coinage. But Eubulides in his book on Diogenes says that Diogenes himself did this and was forced to leave home along with his father” (Diogenes Laertius, Lives of Eminent Philosophers, Book 6, Chapter 20). Whether it was Diogenes or his father who defaced the currency, and for whatever reasons they may have done so, the act led to Diogenes’ relocation to Athens.

Diogenes’ biography becomes, historically, only sketchier. For example, one story claims that Diogenes was urged by the oracle at Delphi to adulterate the political currency, but misunderstood and defaced the state currency (Diogenes Laertius, Lives of Eminent Philosophers, Book 6, Chapter 20). A second version tells of Diogenes traveling to Delphi and receiving this same oracle after he had already altered the currency, turning his crime into a calling. It is, finally, questionable whether Diogenes ever consulted the oracle at all; the Delphic advice is curiously close to Socrates’ own injunction, and the interweaving of life and legend in Diogenes’ case is just as substantial.

Once in Athens, Diogenes famously took a tub, or a pithos, for an abode. In Lives of Eminent Philosophers, it is reported that Diogenes “had written to some one to try and procure a cottage for him. When this man was a long time about it, he took for his abode the tub in the Metroön, as he himself explains in his letters” (Diogenes Laertius, Book 6, Chapter 23). Apparently Diogenes discovered that he had no need for conventional shelter or any other “dainties” from having watched a mouse. The lesson the mouse teaches is that he is capable of adapting himself to any circumstance. This adaptability is the origin of Diogenes’ legendary askēsis, or training.

Diogenes Laertius reports that Diogenes of Sinope “fell in” with Antisthenes who, though not in the habit of taking students, was worn out by Diogenes’ persistence (Lives of Eminent Philosophers, Book 6, Chapter 22). Although this account has been met with suspicion, especially given the likely dates of Diogenes’ arrival in Athens and Antisthenes’ death, it supports the perception that the foundation of Diogenes’ philosophical practice rests with Antisthenes.

Another important, though possibly invented, episode in Diogenes’ life centers around his enslavement in Corinth after having been captured by pirates. When asked what he could do, he replied “Govern men,” which is precisely what he did once bought by Xeniades. He was placed in charge of Xeniades’ sons, who learned to follow his ascetic example. One story tells of Diogenes’ release after having become a cherished member of the household, another claims Xeniades freed him immediately, and yet another maintains that he grew old and died at Xeniades’ house in Corinth. Whichever version may be true (and, of course, they all could be false), the purpose is the same: Diogenes the slave is freer than his master, who he rightly convinces to submit to his obedience.

Though most accounts agree that he lived to be quite old— some suggesting he lived until ninety— the tales of Diogenes’ death are no less multiple than those of his life. The possible cause of death includes a voluntary demise by holding his breath, an illness brought on by eating raw octopus, or death by dog bite. Given the embellished feel of each of these reports, it is more likely that he died of old age.

2. Philosophical Practice: A Socrates Gone Mad

When Plato is asked what sort of man Diogenes is, he responds, “A Socrates gone mad” (Diogenes Laertius, Book 6, Chapter 54). Plato’s label is representative, for Diogenes’ adaptation of Socratic philosophy has frequently been regarded as one of degradation. Certain scholars have understood Diogenes as an extreme version of Socratic wisdom, offering a fascinating, if crude, moment in the history of ancient thought, but which ought not to be confused with the serious business of philosophy. This reading is influenced by the mixture of shamelessness and askēsis which riddle Diogenes’ biography. This understanding, though, overlooks the centrality of reason in Diogenes’ practice.

Diogenes’ sense of shamelessness is best seen in the context of Cynicism in general. Specifically, though, it stems from a repositioning of convention below nature and reason. One guiding principle is that if an act is not shameful in private, that same act is not made shameful by being performed in public. For example, it was contrary to Athenian convention to eat in the marketplace, and yet there he would eat for, as he explained when reproached, it was in the marketplace that he felt hungry. The most scandalous of these sorts of activities involves his indecent behavior in the marketplace, to which he responded “he wished it were as easy to relieve hunger by rubbing an empty stomach” (Diogenes Laertius, Lives of Eminent Philosophers, Book 6, Chapter 46).

He is labeled mad for acting against convention, but Diogenes points out that it is the conventions which lack reason: “Most people, he would say, are so nearly mad that a finger makes all the difference. For if you go along with your middle finger stretched out, some one will think you mad, but, if it’s the little finger, he will not think so” (Diogenes Laertius, Lives of Eminent Philosophers, Book 6, Chapter 35). In these philosophical fragments, reason clearly has a role to play. There is a report that Diogenes “would continually say that for the conduct of life we need right reason or a halter” (Diogenes Laertius, Lives of Eminent Philosophers, Book 6, Chapter 24). For Diogenes, each individual should either allow reason to guide her conduct, or, like an animal, she will need to be lead by a leash; reason guides one away from mistakes and toward the best way in which to live life. Diogenes, then, does not despise knowledge as such, but despises pretensions to knowledge that serve no purpose.

He is especially scornful of sophisms. He disproves an argument that a person has horns by touching his forehead, and in a similar manner, counters the claim that there is no such thing as motion by walking around. He elsewhere disputes Platonic definitions and from this comes one of his more memorable actions: “Plato had defined the human being as an animal, biped and featherless, and was applauded. Diogenes plucked a fowl and brought it into the lecture-room with the words, ‘Here is Plato’s human being.’ In consequence of which there was added to the definition, ‘having broad nails’” (Diogenes Laertius, Lives of Eminent Philosophers, Book 6, Chapter 40). Diogenes is a harsh critic of Plato, regularly disparaging Plato’s metaphysical pursuits and thereby signaling a clear break from primarily theoretical ethics.

Diogenes’ talent for undercutting social and religious conventions and subverting political power can tempt readers into viewing his position as merely negative. This would, however, be a mistake. Diogenes is clearly contentious, but he is so for the sake of promoting reason and virtue. In the end, for a human to be in accord with nature is to be rational, for it is in the nature of a human being to act in accord with reason. Diogenes has trouble finding such humans, and expresses his sentiments regarding his difficulty theatrically. Diogenes is reported to have “lit a lamp in broad daylight and said, as he went about, ‘I am searching for a human being’” (Diogenes Laertius, Lives of Eminent Philosophers, Book 6, Chapter 41).

For the Cynics, life in accord with reason is lived in accord with nature, and therefore life in accord with reason is greater than the bounds of convention and the polis. Furthermore, the Cynics claim that such a life is the life worth living. As a homeless and penniless exile, Diogenes experienced the greatest misfortunes of which the tragedians write, and yet he insisted that he lived the good life: “He claimed that to fortune he could oppose courage, to convention nature, to passion reason” (Diogenes Laertius, Lives of Eminent Philosophers, Book 6, Chapter 38).

10. Gooey_GUI

please read next reply!

Last edited: 7 Feb 2017
  11. Gooey_GUI

This information is very real and very certain!

Also, this information will be very troubling. I do not wish to trouble anybody, yet it has now occurred that unless I tell what know that nobody else knows then I will most likely be dead very soon.

Dead = Killed (Death, or put into a locked away secure location where I never again will be allowed to speak to anybody ever again.)

Currently, there is an operation in place by evil elements withing the U.S. society who are possibly cooperating or joined with other concerned governmental bodies which may even be outside the United States.

My estimate may be that of over concern by entities who only value deploying power by any way needed to stop me entirely.

Within the last period of time, there has been a calculated effort by a great many individuals in an organized process to perform a highly complex legal and medical method to eliminated all access to all money normally available to me.

All of my credit cards, debit cards, bank accounts, and automatic deposits are no longer available to me. I have been using small caches of large amounts of normal coins to survive.

Almost all of the precious coins that I have offered to the world for significant contributions to save the world (see Lemon64.com) have been forcibly removed from my home and now their location is entirely unknown to me, but the attorney involved only tells me that, "We don't want you spending your coins!"

This guardian must be begged to provide me my small wealth, but he is always very hesitant to do what is required by law. Currently, he has made no effort to provide funds which would save my life!

My health situation is beyond all normalcy. I have been processed into a time critical equation where if I do not keep taking anti-toxins then I will soon die of a heart attack at the age of 60 years. It will look like a natural death.

[!] In all humans, there is a certain form of bacteria in the mouth. Most people are not in danger from this harmful bacteria as long as it does not enter into the blood stream in overwhelming quantities. This situations do occur when there is a tooth that is pulled by a dentist and the bacteria escapes into the bloodstream which gathers around the human heart. When there is enough accumulated bacteria the heart stops beating and the victim dies.

In my situation, there has been an organized process to either create impairment or allow continued impairment of a badly needed root canal which is constantly left without any solution to be attended by a dentist.

I have had an initial diagnoses of this need to have a root canal to be performed by a dentist, yet they will not accept any form of payment from me unless I pay them over $1,100 ahead of time - just at time of appointment!

Within a few days, I went to see an MD which has not always been trustworthy [08/03/2015], but I was being forced by the current legal process to prove I was willing to work with trusted doctors to have them prescribe and take prescribed medications.

Initially, I submitted a blood and urine sample prior to doctor's appointment many days beforehand. When I was attended by this doctor he told me that I had lost a lot of weight. This was true, but I still do not know how I did so because I don't really do much exercise.

However, because I have lived with this painful tooth for months and seldom have money for food, I have been primarily existing on simple things like crackers, bags of chips, nuts, oatmeal, or other small quantities of unsubstantial food.

My doctor told me that I had highly elevated quantities of cholesterol but he never offered the usual information of if it was low or high density cholesterol. Then, he asks me a question that no other doctor has ever asked me in my entire life!

He asks, "How's your heart?"

I asked myself how I would guess this answer because I had no idea. Sometimes when I rest just before sleeping, I do listen to my heart briefly, but I don't notice anything wrong with the beating. So, I told him exactly what I thought.

Then, instead of reaching for a stethescope which had always been around his neck during other examinations, he made absolutely no effort to even listen to my heart himself even when it had been almost 17 months since he last examined me.

At the dentist, I was never giving any form of medication or any offer of medication to protect myself from bacteria. At the doctor's there were other situations that occurred later which were very troubling about not following requested pharmacy location or even waiting until I was able to pay for them.

I told this doctor that it would be troubling for me legally if I did not buy medications to show that I willing to trust medications prescribed by a doctor. Because I have been so often denied access to any money, I told him to wait to send his prescriptions in until I had the actual money in my hands.

This just described process with medications [not provided = blood pressure medication to reduce blood pressure] did not happen! Just a few hours after agreeing not to prescribe too early he or somebody from his clinic then sent in an order just a few hours later to a wrong pharmacy. It was only a minor medication for muscle relaxation and none of the others which he could have prescribed.

Today, I received a sudden phone call from the an agency I trusted for a first time contact to do with a general health inquiry that was more to do with physical disability. I knew it was them most certainly. We had a brief discussion until I recognized it was not a normal phone call. Then, this individual asked me if there were any prescriptions that I had which had been provided to me by any doctors that I trust.

I said that the only doctor I truly trust is a chiropractor who I have seen for more than 20 years. I said, that she doesn't normally prescribe medications, but there was one which she does provide for a small cost.

I explained that sometimes I have food sensitivities and by taking this medication it helps my liver purify my blood at a faster rate by removing the interfering variable usually associated with eating a food product that had too high of a density of mold.

Then, the phone caller says to me, "That's Right!" Then, it was disclosed to me because of this bacteria being drained into my bloodstream, that I should take this medication as much as possible until I can get my root canal done.

I have no electronic record with my chiropractor with this form of medication, However, my chiropractor has always been beyond dedicated and knows that we can have entirely personal discussions about other matters beyond her profession. She is very wise and dedicated to her faith.

She is a health professional and has much knowledge of health matters beyond chiropractic practices themselves.

I was very surprised the the phone call was so dedicated. At first, it arrived while I was watching the news about Vladimir Putin of Russia and the tendency of troubling journalists being killed there in large numbers over the last 17 years. Then, they were discussing how volatile Trump was every time the media challenged him at almost every opportunity.

They estimated that the true value of Trump's appreciation for Putin was more to do with his admiration as a strong man who could deal with troublesome individuals. Also, they started talking about all the financial connections that were appearing between individuals surrounding Trump or Trump himself and if these actual dollar amounts might be able to be discovered as linked to Russia.

Then, almost immediately after hearing this, the phone call arrived again exactly after the one hour that I had asked for to be delayed because it was too important to listen to to take the initial phone call.

It was very uncanny that a normal agency with normal general methods should be so dedicated on contacting me. Then, go into discovery so rapidly to arrive at, "Take Antronex and do so often until your tooth is repaired because you have a danger to your heart!"

There has been many more other incidents which have happened that I was able to deal with. However, since the creation of the Turin engine here at Bit-tech it has brought upon me many situations here locally over time.

Now that I have provided this information, it will only occur to make me more than private and also to cause further problems. I would never have done so except I was already trying to move to a more secure location, but when I told my son about this heart danger, he panicked and called 911 which was very troublesome because I had to explain what was going on to arriving police.

When they heard what I said, they finally told me that I should not leave my home. I would never have bothered them, but when I went to the FBI about 10 days ago and told them about many concerns they agreed with me that I still had never violated my DOD and DOE security clearances which I had obtained early in my life.

The final instructions I received from the FBI were, that if it was an emergency then I should contact the local police. Also, they advised me to watch my back!

Before ever going to the F.B.I. I had already estimated that there was indeed an organized process which was causing me great concern. After a meeting with another court appointed attorney, I went to the attorney who was also court appointed to discuss this problem of the threat that I detected with what I estimated was a process to possibly inject me into an isolated location against my will even when I had committed no actual crime.

He didn't offer my much advice, so I went to the Guardian who was court appointed and told him that I wanted to seek assistance from the DOJ (Department of Justice) and asked him where they were located. I was astonished to hear him tell me that I should go to the city owned bus terminal because there was a DOJ office located in the bus terminal.

Before I left his building, I took the opportunity to ring the door bell of my Senator and alert him that I wanted to contact him through his speaker - video outside his door. There was no answer, but by the time I got to the second floor elevator of a two story building, I found a delivery person standing there with a package. We had a very brief discussion which I said to him that, "You delivery folks must have to lift heavy packages and you should watch your back!"

Then, arriving at the ground floor, the door opened and he quickly said to me, "You watch your back!" Then, he left the building with the package undelivered.

I sought this unknown DOJ office initially, but it didn't make much sense. So, I decided to check with the person at the court who checks the x-ray machines where people enter the court at the entrance. This person was somebody I had seen before and knew that I would hear a direct answer as to where the DOJ was. At this point I was directed to a location directly opposite from what the Guardian had indicated.

I arrived at the DOJ and asked the guard who it was that I should contact there. He asked several questions and I gave him the information that he asked. He gave me the option of going to Portland to speak with the FBI. I eventually found my way there.

After returning home from my meeting with the FBI, I thought that I should protect my back by directly contacting the C.I.A. and provide them with details of what was going on through the website portal.

Today, just before the local police arrived, I was given information the the Microsoft Cloud had been used to detect a health threat in a highly efficient manner but it was more about deploying science against DNA bearing mosquitoes who were analysed for all the human blood that the trapped mosquitoes were absorbing local to the traps which had made finding likely people who lived near where the mosquitoes were trapped and the analysis had been done almost instantaneously compared to previous methods.

I though how unlikely that was, but knew it was more of a message that I had provided all the correct people with enough information that they were able to detect a genuine threat and called me with critical solution at an exact time to save my life.

[There are many more certainties than just what I have just written!] I must respect not giving too much information at this time!

Last edited: 7 Feb 2017
  12. Mr_Mistoffelees

Mr_Mistoffelees The Bit-Tech Cat. New Improved Version.

At least try to get the man's name right: Alan Turing, not Turin.

13. Gareth Halfacree

Gareth Halfacree WIIGII! Lover of bit-tech Administrator Super Moderator Moderator

Thread locked: Gooey_GUI, this is entirely unsuitable material for the modding forum. Please, if you're not already, seek professional help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.