1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hardware Logitech G400 Review

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by arcticstoat, 28 Sep 2011.

1. Leitchy

Leitchy Minimodder

MX510 for the past 4/5 years. Still going strong <3

2. Kiytan

Kiytan Shiny

<3 my MX518, still a really really nice mouse, especially as you can get it for about £20 now.

3. phuzz

phuzz This is a title

Well, I know what I'll be getting if my current logitech ever dies (I think it's an original G5). Don't care about a laser* or having an over 9000 dpi sensor or what-not, I always just go for a mouse that is comfortable in my hand. Oh, and thumb buttons, need thumb buttons.

(* it's spelt with an 'S', because it's an acronym)

4. AstralWanderer

AstralWanderer What's a Dremel?

You have to use LGS for this thing? Gahhhhh!!!

I had Logitech's G13 keypad which I ended up ditching when I found that LGS was, for some unaccountable reason, using over 100MB of GPU memory (according to MSI Afterburner) when running. Even with 1GB GPU VRAM, 100MB is a helluva lot to lose...

5. knuck

knuck Hate your face

I had to use my backup 518 for a week before I purchased a second DeathAdder and my hand was killing me... which is odd since I've had 4x510s and 3x518s over the years and I never had this problem. 0.o

I guess I just got used to the DeathAdder's superior shape (for me anyways)

6. PingCrosby

PingCrosby What's a Dremel?

There's a moose loose, aboot this hoose,

7. sear

sear What's a Dremel?

I used the G5 for a long while and liked it quite a bit, but ever since switching over to a Razer Imperator, the G5 shape (and other similar ones) all feel a little bit large and clunky, like there's too much mouse for me to grip, like the mouse buttons are just a little too weighty and require too much force to press, etc. Still, looks like a good, cheap gaming mouse, and while I'd go for something nicer, that's definitely a great buy at the price they're offering.

Tags: Add Tags