1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hardware Mionix Naos 3200 Review

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Claave, 24 Jan 2011.

1. Claave

Claave You Rebel scum

2. Jipa

Jipa Avoiding the "I guess.." since 2004

The shape is just perfect. No other word for it..

Don't be fooled by the unknown brand either, I've had my 5000 for a year now, still looks brand new and no problems whatsoever (except damn cat hair in the sensor, but that isn't the mouse's fault :p )

3. jimmyjj

jimmyjj Minimodder

I guess you have to expect a cat to go for a mouse :)

4. boggsi

boggsi What's a Dremel?

I'll get your coat.

Thanks for the review, not the most hotly debated items but very nice to see peripheral reviews in bit-tech :)

5. Fantus

Fantus Nothing to see here...

Brilliant range of Mice. I've got the 5000 and can't fault it. The DPI is ridiculous but I've never pushed it further than 4000. Little things like the adjustable lift distance sensitivity make a huge difference in how a mouse feels to use and these have it spot on. The only thing I did find is that the led under your palm makes your hand a bit warm; it's all good though 'cos you can just turn it off :D

6. kzinti1

kzinti1 What's a Dremel?

What's does "polling rate" mean? I'm not familiar with that term. I wouldn't ask but just a few minutes ago I read a review of an AsRock mobo that has a usb/mouse port that has an adjustable "polling rate" from 500 to 1,000 and was just wondering.

7. scott_chegg

scott_chegg Minimodder

I love my 5000. Just ordered the new Mionix Propus 380 mouse mat to go with it.

8. uz1_l0v3r

uz1_l0v3r What's a Dremel?

If memory serves me correctly, it's to do with how often the OS "talks" or polls your mouse. I guess that higher polling rates means greater accuracy by the OS in interpretation of your movements.

9. kzinti1

kzinti1 What's a Dremel?

Thanks for the info!

10. TheBlackSwordsMan

TheBlackSwordsMan Over the Hills and Far Away

The shape is really alike the Qpad 5K and the Steelseries Ikari, very comfortable.

11. Elton

Elton Officially a Whisky Nerd

It's like the Ikari? I'm sold!

12. tad2008

tad2008 What's a Dremel?

I would love to see a wireless version of these and for me would most definitely be one to buy.

Update: I contacted Mionix and asked if they were looking to make a Wireless version of their mice and it does indeed seem that they have a prototype design that they demonstrated at CES 2014 and they provided this link for it: http://mionix.net/concepts/concept-px/

I hope someones at Bit-Tech gets to read this and can get a review sample is when one becomes available as I think they have a really solid concept and has been a while since I have been excited by something as simple as a mouse since I last bought a Logitech one.

Last edited: 10 Jul 2014
Tags: Add Tags