1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Motorola working on Android products

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by CardJoe, 2 Oct 2008.

1. CardJoe

CardJoe Freelance Journalist

2. ParaHelix.org

ParaHelix.org What's a Dremel?

Linux Mobile please.

3. pendragon

pendragon I pickle they

i'm glad they're going this route.. I don't think I'd want a RAZOR over the HTC phone though.. Let's hope they come out with some good stuff :)

4. B3CK

B3CK Minimodder

I think that using or even pushing the 'Android' os to the phones such as the razor will definatly help push the services/offerings of the phone providers. Even if you can't type as easy, or even have a touch screen on a razor, it will definatly help the users of such providers as metropcs. That currently have no 'smart' phones available to use on their service. Even though I have heard of some people changing firmware on some of the smart phones to work on these smaller providers, the functionality is very limited.
    I can only hope that I will be able to use a fully functional smart phone on metropcs isp, by using a nice 'Android' phone. The way I see it, if you can get an 'Android' razor to work on any service, then the phone model itself will cease to be an issue with any provider.

Tags: Add Tags