1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Displays Portable monitor recommendation

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by meandmymouth, 26 Apr 2021.

1. meandmymouth

meandmymouth Multimodder

I bought a portable monitor a couple weeks ago to help me work elsewhere than the room that I've been sat in for over a year now and it did the job wonderfully. The only issue was the colour on the screen was very green and no amount of adjustment could get it close to my laptop, so I sent it back.
    For reference it was this - https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B089LNM5HP/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Anyone using one at the moment they would recommend? 15" is fine but I would prefer 13" to match the laptop.

2. sandys

sandys Multimodder

I am using a wimaxit 14" touch and it has been brilliant, I have had no issues with colour, could perhaps be a bit brighter but its connectivity with dual usb c and mini hdmi plus the utility from having touch is awesome once windows is setup right I can use on screen keyboard rather than switch away from main machine, also really good for Android desktop experience, only downside is the sound is pretty garbage IMO. They sell it in 13.3 also.

3. bawjaws

bawjaws Multimodder

Would you have a link for your screen, please?

4. sandys

sandys Multimodder

sure there are a few from wimaxit on amazon, touch and non touch, appears to have gone up a bit in price but worth it for me, it also has freesync

Amazon.co.uk : wimaxit touch

a review of my particular one, probably better reviews about.

bawjaws likes this.