1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Samsung chairman raided

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by CardJoe, 15 Jan 2008.

1. CardJoe

CardJoe Freelance Journalist

2. Naberius

Naberius What's a Dremel?

Fancy taking the risk when you are lucky enough to be runing such a company anyway.

3. mrb_no1

mrb_no1 Pie Eater

imo luck has nothing to do with running a company like that. Hard work, risks and favours are what get you there, except for a few *Lee Jae Yong was hoping anyways* :p. Its a shame that cultural tradition pushed him to break the law so severely, ironic too i find. Who knows with Samsung having soo much power in Korea, Lee Kun Hee might just get away with a slap on the wrists with an acceptance of early resignation. My thoughts are that if it has been allowed to go so far as to allow him to be raided, if he is found guilty he's going to get pooped on as Samsung's share price/company wealth/certainty will take a hammering from the news anyways, but still i dont know enough about it to make an informed comment, just some ideas that spring to mind initially.

peace

4. outlawaol

outlawaol Geeked since 1982

Im selling all my samsung products! *cries* they LIED TO ME, TO MEE!

:p

Just kidding, my samsung products are NOT for sale. *Smacks all the samsung fanboys*

5. centy

centy DFI Nutter

lol, he's not the messiah/chairman of Samsung.

He's a very naughty boy.

Tags: Add Tags