1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multi So, what are you playing now?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kronos, 29 Apr 2014.

1. Pete J

Pete J Employed scum

Crysis 3. For the third time. Grabbing some screenshots then I think I'll never play it again.

2. Gunsmith

Gunsmith Maximum Win

ha, i still haven't installed the copy crytek gave me, its just so ****

3. Mr Happy

Mr Happy 4 8 15 16 23 42

Never played a Witcher game but the upcoming had me interested, i then started looking into the earlier games and they do look interesting also. I can get a CD Key for the enhanced edition of The Witcher 2 for just over £5.00. You reckon it is worth it?

4. [ZiiP] NaloaC

[ZiiP] NaloaC Multimodder

I got both Witcher 1 & 2 Enhanced editions for less than €10 on GOG not too long ago. No doubt they will be on special with the release of Witcher 3.

5. Mr Happy

Mr Happy 4 8 15 16 23 42

£2.24 right now on STEAM, i guess that will do me fine :thumb:

6. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

Wolfenstien: Old Blood. And so far I am enjoying it. Mindless shooting which floats my boat.

7. bleugh

bleugh Hello

Right now I'm playing lots of LOL and CSGO.

8. bleugh

bleugh Hello

Just installed the Witcher 2, first time with the series for me.

9. DeckerdBR

DeckerdBR Minimodder

Invisible Inc - An isometric turned based tactical espionage adventure. I have had this in early access for a little while now but it is due to come out of early access this week, given existing owners access to a near final v1.0 build.

I have to say I am really pleased as to how this game has turned out, it's without doubt one of the best examples of a decent early access success story.

10. BlodadTand

BlodadTand What's a Dremel?

Floating Point. A very simple free game from Tom Francis. Mighty relaxing plus it's extremely satisfying when you get a nice long chain going smoothly

11. BeeP

BeeP Minimodder

Cs GO, been playing this and its ancestors for about 15 years now, this version is good but I find I'm tiring of it a bit now, I don't really care if I win or lose matches now but that's because I'm just soloing nowadays.

12. SonnyJim

SonnyJim Minimodder

I've playing Mickey Mouse's Castle of Illusion with my niece recently. Stuck on the last boss. A real pain in the a**e to beat. Other than that, it's a fun 2.5D platformer with lovely level design.

13. BeeP

BeeP Minimodder

Playing Dirt Rally, not really got my wheel perfect yet but this game shows some real promise.

14. Aterius Gmork

Aterius Gmork smell the ashes

I have racked up another 160 hours on Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin since Easter. I might be a little bit addicted. :worried:

However I am comtemplating if I should finally play the copy of Witcher 2 I probably have bought from some Steam sale.

15. d_stilgar

d_stilgar Old School Modder

Broken Age: Act 2

I'm almost finished. The first act was way too easy. I swear 90% of the puzzles were just dialogue puzzles. The 2nd act has had me going to bed thinking about the game, having small revelations while doing something else, etc. That's what adventure games are supposed to do. You're supposed to think about them when you aren't playing. The first act just felt like I was executing everything and not solving anything.

It's still not the best adventure game ever, and there are a few low blow puzzles where the solution is really dumb, and a few puzzles where there isn't a strong motivation from any of the characters as to why you would do that thing to solve it (a major crime if you ask me), so to solve them you are just left clicking items on people. When something finally works you don't say, "oh yeah, that makes sense." Instead you just think, "well, that was random."

I'll definitely finish the next time I get a chance to play it. Hopefully that's tonight, but maybe it will end up being tomorrow.

16. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

Legendary A few years old now but sort of fun.
    UberSoldier II Pretty naff but again a few years old.
    Battlefield Hardline. Only a couple of levels in but I hope it picks up a bit. Seem to be lead you a bit to much and what is it with the cut scenes?

17. Aterius Gmork

Aterius Gmork smell the ashes

I really liked Legendary. :thumb: The combat is nothing to write home about but it's not outright terrible either. Also it's only around 6 hours long - short enough to not get tedious.

18. wolf5ster

wolf5ster Minimodder

Just trying out GOG for the first time with witcher 3:)

19. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

Picked up Watch_Dogs for less than £3 and although it has mixed reviews I thought at that price it was worth a punt.

20. Darkwisdom

Darkwisdom Level 99 Retro Nerd

One of those hidden gems, it got terrible reviews but it's an alright game.

I've been playing the Witcher 3 which I think is awesome. IT's massive, difficult and interesting with intricate storylines and fantastic voice acting.

I've also been playing Tomb Raider. I've had it on steam for a while but stopped playing as soon as I got stuck on one puzzle - the one in the village temple with the timed platforms and the wind etc. I got stuck on it because I couldn't get it right. I started playing again and managed it first time. I've played it for a few hours more and it's a great game. I know there's a lot of quicktime events but it isn't as much as everybody says. I think the events are tasteful, even useful to the narrative.