1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multi So, what are you playing now?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kronos, 29 Apr 2014.

1. suenstar

suenstar Collector of Things

I picked up Hunter: Call of the Wild in the sale as I've been a little bit interested in trying that game for a while.
    So far it's been a bit of a walking simulator as I've not spotted too many animals (two deer, a few rabbits and a moose), even if you run your character doesn't move particularly quickly so getting anywhere on the map takes a while. I've got the little quad bikes but they make so much noise that I don't think I'll ever see an animal if I travel on one of those...

Other than that, I've been spending most of my gaming time on Player Unknown's Battlegrounds or Elite Dangerous.

2. wecrookie

wecrookie Minimodder

Having just picked up Shogun Total War, Medieval Total War and Company of Heroes 2 in the steam sale I'm in strategy heaven at the moment dividing my time between these three games :)
    Also playing Forza Horizon 2 on the XB1.

3. bawjaws

bawjaws Multimodder

I've broken my "No to Early Access" rule and am playing Dead Cells. It's really good, the combat is lovely and fluid and the different weapons all feel useful and varied. It looks really good - the animation is nice and detailed and varied. Liking it very much so far.

4. Gunsmith

Gunsmith Maximum Win

picked up hitman in the sale, never has hitting people with hammers been so much fun.

5. daveypro

daveypro Minimodder

bought the Diablo 3 Necro pack, its a lot of fun, for now

6. Jake123456

Jake123456 Surprise!

Dead Cells in the Steam Sale, if you're a fan of Castlevania pick up this game. I can't put it down!

7. [ZiiP] NaloaC

[ZiiP] NaloaC Multimodder

Going through XCOM 2 again ahead of the expansion due for release in August.

8. Anfield

Anfield Multimodder

Bought a bunch of games in the steam sale, so naturally I'm playing none of them and reinstalled Deus Ex Mankind Divided instead:rolleyes:

9. Journeyer

Journeyer Minimodder

A couple of days ago I noticed a Witcher bundle in the Steam summer sale, so I bought it and startet playing The Witcher again - for the first time since 2008. And this time I plan on finishing it and play my way through the entire series.

10. goldstar0011

goldstar0011 Multimodder

Dawn of War 2 - Retribution
    Struggled to get into DoW2 after playing the first but took to it now, can't wait to get onto DoW 3

11. Almightyrastus

Almightyrastus On the jazz.

I've been getting back into into point and click adventure and puzzle games lately with Monument Valley 2 as well as The Room 1 & 2 (really want number 3 to come out on PC). Also got Syberia 3 to make a start on. Absolutely LOVED the first 2 in the series, great story and the whole clockwork steampunk feel of the bits and pieces that you interact with was great fun.

Also still making my way through the Fallout 4 DLC, really playing catch up on this at the moment as I only just picked them up when the season pass on Steam was on offer.

Been playing about with Fallout Shelter on iPad as well again. I got into it when it first come out and got bored of it. Went back when they'd added in the quests and crafting bits and it is so much better now. Nothing quite like sending out 3 fully maxed characters with special Gatling lasers just to kick some raiders in the teeth...

12. Lorenzmoll

Lorenzmoll What's a Dremel?

Kind of late to the party, but I started playing Battlefield 1 and I absolutely love it:)

13. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

Call of Duty: Advance Warfare and can safely say this will be my last CoD.

14. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

52 hours of motorsport manager in two weeks. Slight slight addiction.

15. wecrookie

wecrookie Minimodder

Picked up Total War Warhammer in the Steam sale and am loving it. 32 hours in 7 days.You sir are slacking :D

16. wecrookie

wecrookie Minimodder

I really wonder why anyone buys these games anymore. I stopped after Modern Warfare 3 (for the XB360) which I brought as pre-owned games.
    They really have milked the cow with this franchise.

17. CrapBag

CrapBag Multimodder

I'm playing roller coaster Tycoon again, probably something like my tenth play through.

18. Vault-Tec

Vault-Tec Green Plastic Watering Can

Waiting to get my TXP before I get stuck into The Division and Deus Ex, because my other cards couldn't max them out at 1440p and have good framerates. I'm still plodding through FO3 all modded up. It's been fun, but unfortunately a bit of a chore given I have a good memory.

19. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

Having another playthrough of Titanfall 2 after finishing what has to be one of the worst games ever and that was CoD Advanced Warfare.

20. LennyRhys

LennyRhys Fan Fan

Anybody else go to the MTG Hour of Devastation pre-release event yesterday? I went with a few mates and stayed for around 3-4 hours and even won a booster pack (most unexpectedly!). Will definitely be attending the Ixalan pre-release event in Sept, assuming my wife doesn't kill me before then when she finds out I'm going to be spending more money on "that ******* card game". :D