1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Sony delays Home, promises open beta in autumn

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Tim S, 22 Apr 2008.

1. Tim S

Tim S OG

2. Mongoose132

Mongoose132 Duckmad

mehh, i only steal my brothers PS3 for the games, his looks sort of like 2nd life, and i got bored of that after 10 minutes, ill stick to my 360 and his Ps3 for MGS4 :D

3. liratheal

liratheal Sharing is Caring

If it had been a launch.. thing, then perhaps I would have been a little more interested, but the fact that it's taken nearly three years for them to get the idea and get to closed beta stages? Just feels like they couldn't be arsed for the people that grabbed one at launch.

Yes, I am bitter.

4. devdevil85

devdevil85 What's a Dremel?

Like LBP, Home shouldn't be released until it's ready.

This shouldn't be surprising for people that kept up on the original closed beta. Honestly, all people really want right now is in-game XMB, but people are getting Home & it mixed up, thinking that Home will include it, which (from what I know) is not the case as both are separate from each other, right?

Just keep the games/firmware updates on track this year Sony and I'll be happy. Adding a new SKU w/ DS3 included would also be nice, too.

5. johnmustrule

johnmustrule What's a Dremel?

OMG this should not take as long as a Half Life episode to develop! Or has it been longer? Anyways with these sort of delays it better sync with every internet 2.0 app I have!

6. Mentai

Mentai What's a Dremel?

Arg now I want Half Life 2 ep 3, and we all now that's years away. Thanks! Lol

7. ssj12

ssj12 Minimodder

does this even matter? really its a bonus feature for the console. Its the games that matter.

8. cjoyce1980

cjoyce1980 What's a Dremel?

like most i forgotten that home was still on development, hell i forgot that it was still in existance

9. mmorgue

mmorgue What's a Dremel?

+1

I hate long dev times and delays on games/features like any other person, but no one wants a buggy PoS. I'd rather wait for something that works as it should.

Shame tho.. Was hoping to prance around in my lime-green Borat onesie on @Home.

Tags: Add Tags