1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Case Mod - In Progress *SPONSORED* All Alphacool Custom Glass Loop - Project Eclipse

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by TuxedoFlamingo, 30 Nov 2017.

1. TuxedoFlamingo

TuxedoFlamingo What's a Dremel?

Hey Everyone!

My name is Jason, aka TuxedoFlamingo. Some of you might already know me, but I'm an enthusiast watercooled pc builder in the States. Along with this build log, you can follow the progress of the build on my Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.

So about this build. First off, HUGE shout out and thank you to the awesome team at Aquatuning, aka Alphacool. Without them, this build would never be happening. All of the watercooling components were supplied by Alphacool. The rest of the components were purchased by me. This will be my personal rig and the "flagship" to my brand, TuxedoFlamingo.

Heres what Im planning, obviously subject to change as the build progresses.

Lian Li PC-O11wgx ROG Edition case - This thing is STUNNING! The main difference of the ROG edition is the ability to run up to three 360mm radiators.
    Intel i7-8700k 6-Core
    Aorus Z370 Gaming 7 Motherboard - I am in love with these boards. This one is so clean and industrial looking.
    Aorus GTX1080ti Waterforce - Matching the board is one thing, but with the beautiful factory waterblock is outstanding.
    4x8gb GSkill Ripjaws V 3200mhz ram
    Samsung 950 Pro 256gb m.2 drive
    Samsung 850 Pro 1tb ssd
    Samsung 850 Pro 512gb ssd
    Western Digital Black 2tb hdd
    EVGA 850 G3 power supply
    Blacknoise Noiseblocker NB-eloop 120mm fans - These were also sponsored! THANKS GUYS!

Watercooling Supplies - Thanks again Alphacool!

NexXxoS XT45 Full Copper 360mm Radiators x3
    Eisblock XPX CPU Block - polished clear
    Dram Module x4
    Eisbecher D5 250mm Acetal Reservoir
    Eiszapfen 16mm Hard Tubing compression fittings (numerous)
    Various other angles and adapters. Ill try to label them as I go.
    Borosilicate Glass tubing

This will be an ongoing build. I am going to have some custom parts made, and the glass tubing is going to be very challenging (cant bend it lol). All comments welcome and I hope you enjoy it. Here are some preliminary glam shots of the parts.

*SIDE NOTE* - This is crossposted on the OCN forums and Reddit as well. Dont be surprised if you see it more than once.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. TuxedoFlamingo

So I started working on test fitting the radiators. And right away, my first roadblock. I planned to run three identical 360x45mm rads. One top, one bottom, and one behind the mobo tray. As you can see here, the top rad and fans blocks. The fittings for the rear rad. So back to brainstorming

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. TuxedoFlamingo

Sorry its been a while since you guys have heard from me. Been a very busy, and stressful holiday season.

I have finally gotten the final revision of the custom vertical gpu bracket and acrylic brace. It will be illuminated as well. The excellent work was done by KillrMods on Instagram! Give him a follow!

Now we can finish gathering all the adapters and fittings to make this all line up. Stay Tuned!

4. TuxedoFlamingo