1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multi The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by workingclass, 5 Feb 2013.

1. Zehetmayr

Zehetmayr Minimodder

Only just started Witcher 3. Loved #2. It pretty much was my first RPG having not really been into the genre before that. First impressions are superb. Can't wait to get stuck in

2. Redbeaver

Redbeaver The Other Red Meat

ya i played W1 and W2 long time ago. Currently taking my time with W3. Still lv15 and yet to leave Novigrad.

Triss' been waiting for me for days now, every night, around midnight... I never showed up LOL :p

Currently also hunting to craft all Feline gear setup.

This game is awesome.

3. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

Have installed one or two mods for this playthrough anyone got any suggestions of modes you particularly like?

4. creative

creative 500rwhp

Jump in shallow water
    no Auto Sword Sheath
    the witcher 3 HD pack
    More Blood Mod

Is currently in my NexusMod. I mainly did visuals rather than spoil the gameplay.

Think I may revist this game now that I have Witcher 2 to play as well and check out any new mods!

5. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

I am using one that allows me to carry a bit more weight and one that auto applies the oil as I found that frustrating as I do overall combat.
    I am using the Nexus Mod Manager which is useful as a couple of other mods I had installed were throwing up script errors so had to remove them.

6. Darkwisdom

Darkwisdom Level 99 Retro Nerd

The Witcher 3's modding is a bit different than other games like Skyrim. Some mods use the same or similar scripts so you need the script merger. After installing mods, use Script merger and it'll eliminate script errors.

7. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

Tried that, or at least thought I had but and I tried the three that were listed, no be seem to work and I continually got script errors until I removed one of the mods.

8. Mister_Tad

Mister_Tad Will work for nuts Super Moderator

Just finished the main story line of my second time through. Without a doubt the finest RPG ever made, but with the WORST POST-GAME EVER!

I mean, you just get dumped into this purgatory where none of the main characters even exist, nobody is there. It's like some generic game world.

For instance, this time around Ciri went on to be the empress - great, drop me in post-game after the final battle and just put Ciri in Vizima, make a few final chit-chat dialogues about the past, much like in other parts of the game where the main characters are just kind of hanging around.

Last playthough, Ciri carried on being a witcher, great, put her in Kaer Mohren, give her some chit chat.

I suppose it's a testament to just how ridiculously great the game is that you feel like such a void is left once you've finished. It's not even that it's different to the approach any other RPG takes to post-game, but with such an epic story, you are just left wanting more.

On to play the two expansions now...
    living in hope that maybe, just maybe, I'll run into someone I know there

Or maybe I'll just have to start a NG++ to get my fix.