1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Graphics Trouble Connecting Card To TV

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by TheGreenOne3589, 14 Jul 2004.

1. TheGreenOne3589

TheGreenOne3589 What's a Dremel?

i recently purchased a Gainward nvidia geforce FX5700 everything is working fine but when i try to connect it to a tv using the provided adapter from the first boot up screen on the screen is only black and white and flickers and is sorta scrambled, does anyone have any ideas what to do to fix this, i tried turning off hardware acceleration like win help suggested and that didnt work, if annyone has any ideas please let me know, thank you :)

2. aaronrkelly

aaronrkelly What's a Dremel?

This is normal - my ATI does this as well. Basically the driver doesnt load until you get into Windows - thats why the post screen and the low rez Windows starting screen is black and white and flickers. Then the driver loads and all is right with the world.

3. TheGreenOne3589

hmmm

yeah, i thaught that the driver would load with windows but even after i get into windows it keeps doing the same thing, any more suggestions?

4. The Savior

The Savior What's a Dremel?

It sounds like you may have your card set to PAL instead of NTSC.

5. aaronrkelly

aaronrkelly What's a Dremel?

Hmm, its gotta be a setting of some sort. Cant really give you any more help, sorry.

6. TheGreenOne3589

hey guys thanks for the help but it was just something with the driver, i reinstalled everything and used an older driver that came with the card and everything worked fine

Tags: