1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Warranty on items purchased through Flubit?

Discussion in 'MSI UK' started by jewelie, 4 Jun 2015.

1. jewelie

jewelie Ancient geek, newbie to BT

Hi

One mainly for Mr RawZ (BTW such a cool name :rock:), but I'll post this here in case other's have the same question as I imagine this one will come up occasionally for others.

The death of a 2nd hand 8800GTX has necessitated the purchase of a new GFX card. With much fluttering of eye lashes and considerable convincing that I've got great deal for a great item I've managed to persuade my missus to let me buy a new MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2Gb, now on order from Flubit. YAY! Iz proper excited. :D

However, along with the excitement and anxiety about how much money I've just spent on a graphics card (but heh, it'll be worth it :cooldude:) I'm having a panic about the status of the MSI 3 year warranty (in the unlikely even that I'd need it.)

So... would MSI respect purchases made via Flubit for the 3 year warranty? (For reference, the downloadable receipt says Flubit.)

Regards
    Julie
    x

PS This is my first post. I've searched the forums for Flubit and it didn't come up, so hopefully I'm not asking a question that's already been asked -- but if I have, please accept my apologies and understand that I will take a clue-by-four to myself at my earliest available opportunity in order to re-educate myself!

2. MSIRawZ

MSIRawZ MSI UK Rep

I'm not actually sure how Flubit works - Never used it myself. Perhaps some other forumers can chip in here.

In any case, we offer a 3 Yr Warranty on our VGA so if problems arise and you can't return to Flubit, you can RMA direct to ourselves. All VGA RMA's are recorded by the SN# on the Graphics Card and although we do insist on seeing the purchase invoice, we only need the SN# of the VGA for RMA purposes so you will be fine.

Haha thanks! :D

3. jewelie

jewelie Ancient geek, newbie to BT

Excellent. Many thanks.

So... I'll just stay with the "excited" emotion now, I think. :D

Have a great day!

Julie
    x

4. Atomic

Atomic Gerwaff

It's basically a comparison site... you tell them the item you want to buy (by linking to the item on amazon) and they find you a cheaper supplier than amazon.

You pay for the item through them and the supplier ships item to you directly.

They survive by getting commission from supplier for the sale.