1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows Your Worst Gaming Binges!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Heavytank2, 24 Apr 2004.

1. Heavytank2

Heavytank2 What's a Dremel?

Being a new member here, I thought this would be a great way to get to know people. Don't ask why, because I don't know either.

But my worst gaming binge was with Diablo II, I played it for like 50-60 hours straight. On a diet consisting of turkey sandwiches (fast to make and eat) and red Mountain Dew. When you can feel your organs, and, feel like you are hovering to an electric buzz; its time to stop. And I did. ROFL. That game since has become sooo boring and repeative I can't understand how I did that.

2. Pookeyhead

Pookeyhead It's big, and it's clever.

I once played A-Train on the Amiga for 4 days straight (with breaks for food and bathroom essentials of course). I think I slept for a couple of hours somewhere along the way, but pretty much non stop for 4 days.

3. Lazy

Lazy Meow?

*cough* gaming forum *cough*

worst binge was while I was at i17 last year. 5 days of straight gaming with just a few hours sleep each night and beer breaks.

4. Heavytank2

Didn't realize there was one, once again I am new here. But if a mod would bother with it. Sure. Move it.

5. Bogomip

Bogomip ... Yo Momma

I havent really binged :) just played warcraft 3 for 8 hours every day for like a month :D:D:D

6. Murdoc

Murdoc Gas Mask..ZOMG

I played vice city 3 days straight from 8am till 1am stopped a bit for food

'doc

7. johnwilliams474

johnwilliams474 Banned

bf1942 a whole week no sleep almost nothing i actully lost 20 pounds that week but a gained it back

8. yodasarmpit

yodasarmpit Modder

My worst ever was back on the PSone with Gran Turismo, spent two days solid on that thing with about 2 hours sleep in between :D

9. Heavytank2

HAhah I had that happen too. GT was damn fun.

10. whypick1

whypick1 The über-Pick

Beating Half-Life single-player in the space of 24 hours. I would've done it faster, but Xen was really starting to piss me off (if I wanted a platformer, I'd play Mario), and I needed to sleep.

11. ou7blaze

ou7blaze sensational.

Neocron the MMORPG for er 2 days straight , only ate a pizza in between :rock:

12. MikeTitan

MikeTitan Ling Ling: 273 Battle Points

I played the Planetside beta for like 5 days straight with my 2 friends. We would like only stop for sleep and school. Me and Ivan also played nwn for about 3 days straight. I'd say rought 45-50 hours of gaming.

13. Heavytank2

Oh yea, I know all about NWN too. That was another game I played ALOT of. One night I got like 1 hour of sleep before having to goto a family event.

14. Blademrk

Blademrk Why so serious?

Proberbly the longest I've spent playing a game was when I first bought my Playstation. I didn't have a memory Card and had to play through Discworld in a single sitting in order to complete it. took me from around 10 in the morning 'til about 11 in the night.

15. l'edo

l'edo What's a Dremel?

"bf1942 a whole week no sleep almost nothing i actully lost 20 pounds that week but a gained it back"

hm.. not bad.. would not have believed somebody can stay awake that long.. :D

hm.. think the longest time was on a 500ppl LAN.. i came there Thursday night and just set up my pc and went to sleep.. till 4'o clock in the morning..
    and then i played cs the whole frieday and saturday.. ok.. i went to the toilet... and three times to eat something..

and sunday morning in the 5on5 finals at 3 o'clock i felt asleep while planting the bomb with the head on my keyboard..
    my teammates werent amused about that..

16. TechMage

TechMage What's a Dremel?

Rainbow Six: Rogue Spear, back in 99 after high skool graduation me and some of my buddies played this stoopid game non stop from friday eveneing to sunday afternoon - on a diet of whiskey and bbq chickin =)

17. SeT

SeT What's a Dremel?

Back about the time when MechWarrior 3 came out I would play that non stop. bad part was I was still in school and would be up till 4am on school nights playing online.

Also, Morrowind. After I graduated from ITT and couldn't find a job( :grr: )I played that game for about a month straight with maybe a couple hours of sleep/night. I'm still playing it(been out around 2 years)and the expansions and still haven't done everything possible. Amazing game.

18. Hiren

Hiren mind control Moderator

Some werid space game on the amiga (no saves) took 8 hours straight (no breaks) from start to finish. More recently T.H.U.G 6 hours straight (start to finish) again with no breaks.

19. Der Me!$ter

Der Me!$ter What's a Dremel?

I still remember the good old days of Dune II. I played that for around 2 days straight with a friend.

20. daniel_owen_uk

daniel_owen_uk What's a Dremel?

Probably quake 3 arena for about 60 hours in a week, which is good going when you are working 40 :D

Tags: