1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Arctic Cooling updates line for 2008

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Da Dego, 8 Jan 2008.

1. Da Dego

Da Dego Brett Thomas

2. Cupboard

Cupboard I'm not a modder.

Interesting to see they weren't using their new heatsink in that display case, they were still using the Freezer 7 Pro. And that power supply looks weird...

Would this be the first triple slot graphics card cooler?

3. mrb_no1

mrb_no1 Pie Eater

great thinking on the psu, although i normally only buy psu with it inside the case anways(situated directly above the cpu). If those 3 fans really keep it that cold and remain quiet then great, my hesitation lies with the noise of them though, with obstabcles in the way etc etc, only time will tell.

peace

4. E.E.L. Ambiense

E.E.L. Ambiense Acrylic Heretic

I admit I'm a silent :D fan of AC's stuff. I have three of their Accelero X1's on 7800GT's. Quiet as all hell, and actually dropped temps by a degree or two then stock cooling. I've used their CPU coolers occasionally over the years, starting with their 478 solutions. Good stuff, and affordable too!

5. drakanious

drakanious What's a Dremel?

A Thermalright HR-03 with attached fan takes up 3 slots, if it's mounted so that the fins are in front of the card (as opposed to behind it). Actually does it take up 3 even if it's mounted behind it?--I don't actually own one, only read a ton of reviews.

6. Redbeaver

Redbeaver The Other Red Meat

my best and favourite VGA cooler is undoubtly the AC Silencer5 rev3. yknow, the one for the 7800~7900GT? extremely silent, extremely cool, and pull push the air to work brilliantly with my case! the current stock 8800GT/GTS coolers follow the same design, but way louder....

i cant wait to get one of them AC stuff. and the case looks interesting too! hmmmm AC Cheesecake!!

7. mutznutz

mutznutz Cos Ive got a beard u label me evil

If the psu is at the front at the bottom where does the power cable plug in?

Certainly interesting though, I do like AC products, all the new kit for my case is AC (4 120mm fans, Xcellero, and an Freezer 7)

8. z3rb

z3rb +4 str +4 stam

Do want case review.

Tags: Add Tags