1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multi Atomic Heart

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Pete J, 11 Dec 2018.

1. Pete J

Pete J Employed scum

Anyone else keeping an eye on this? Looks like a delightful mix of System/Bioshock combined with a quirky Russian sense of humour. Some impressive raytracing effects too.

2. Hex

Hex Paul?! Super Moderator

Pete J likes this.
  3. ModSquid

ModSquid Multimodder

Out today on Game Pass, chaps...thus worth a thread revival so it can become the official lonely "Hearts" meeting point.

Pete J, SuperHans123 and wyx087 like this.
  4. Gareth Halfacree

Gareth Halfacree WIIGII! Lover of bit-tech Administrator Super Moderator Moderator

I'd been looking forward to this, but I'm going to give it a swerve - at least for now. The studio's Russian with government investment, and I don't want to contribute a single penny to Russia's war chest.

Hex, Byron C, liratheal and 2 others like this.
  5. SuperHans123

SuperHans123 Multimodder

It looks decent, definitely going to give it a look.

6. Krikkit

Krikkit All glory to the hypnotoad! Super Moderator

Same here unfortunately, I was really looking forward to it.

7. adidan

adidan Guesswork is still work

RT has been dropped.

Not that I have a RT card nor is it my kinda game but anyway, made me chuckle as Nvidia were hyping it I think.

8. ModSquid

ModSquid Multimodder

I cannot get this thing to launch. It's installed, but refuses to run. Currently working the problem through...:grr:

EDIT: It works! When installed to C : and not E : (had to add the spaces for it not to show as a smiley). The graphics on this are spoiling me. Or I'm so far out of the loop that this is now the norm. Either way, it's incredibly pretty.

EDIT 2: I'm obviously not the expert here given what I'm about to say, but with the reflections and lighting stuff in this with apparently no RT, I honestly don't see the need for spending thousands on RT cards. Things look rather decent on 980Tis. Maybe it's because the other stuff I play is so outdated...??

Last edited: 28 Feb 2023
    stephen0205 and SuperHans123 like this.