1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gaming Battlefield 1 Review

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Dogbert666, 26 Oct 2016.

1. Dogbert666

Dogbert666 *Fewer Lover of bit-tech Administrator

2. XXAOSICXX

XXAOSICXX Minimodder

I was going to skip this... my first planned non-purchase in the entire battlefield series (on PC) since BF1942 - until I read your review!

How the hell am I going to juggle Civ VI *and* BF1? :/

3. Hazchem

Hazchem Minimodder

Pretty spoiler-y there when talking about the campaign!

4. fix-the-spade

fix-the-spade Multimodder

It's World War 1, if you don't know the ending by now then go back to school.

David likes this.
  5. tonyd223

tonyd223 king of nothing

I had over 1000 hours on BF2 - this is as much fun as that was...

6. Neutronman

Neutronman What's a Dremel?

Personally I was going to skip this title, however after reading a couple of late reviews on the beta and seeing some gameplay on Youtube I bought the basic game. Didn't make much sense paying extra for DLC I can pay for when its released and the battlepacks hold skins and decoration only! So far I have only played through a few campaign missions, using them like a tutorial and fine tuning for key bindings and mouse speed but I am actually very impressed and look forward to some multiplayer as soon as I get back from my latest business trip!

7. Neutronman

Neutronman What's a Dremel?

lol....

8. Pete J

Pete J Employed scum

Not really a fan of the BF series and BF4's single player (yes, I bought it for the single player, deal with it) was bugged to hell and back.

I'm still curious though. I'll pick this up when it's on sale for 50% off or greater.

:D

9. Yadda

Yadda Minimodder

Great review. I absolutely loved the (multiplayer) beta but had planned on delaying buying the full game for a while so I can get on with learning CAD without any distractions.

You're not making it easy. :waah:

10. Stelph

Stelph Minimodder

Same, not that keen on multiplayer and it sounds like the SP is a bit too short for full price - how is it looking for Mod support? The original BF42 was the first game I had where I really followed the modding scene and some of the modders were extremely clever - ive tried and failed to understand how they made those ATAT's in the galactic conquest mod back in the day - BF42 is free now as well

Tags: Add Tags