1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Apple Best BT mouse for OS X?

Discussion in 'Software' started by J-Pepper, 28 Jun 2006.

1. J-Pepper

J-Pepper Minimodder

What's the best Bluetooth mouse that you guys use?

I prefer something that natively connects to my Macs BT without a dongle (so no 2.4GHz RF ones please) ad preferably full size as i'll be wanting to use it instead of the track pad.

I've only found a few so far, but none have caught my eye. All the rest seem to be RF with a dongle.

2. Tomm

Tomm I also ride trials :¬)

I am 90% sure you can use the Logitech mx700 with the inbuilt bluetooth. And it's a nice mouse - I have the corded version (mx510) and I love it, works very well with OS X. Only good for right-handers though.

3. cderalow

cderalow bondage master!

i've got the apple wireless.. useful if you don't use two buttons, and works right off the bat... does not work all that well in windows

4. J-Pepper

J-Pepper Minimodder

I've had my Apple Wireless mouse for around 3 years now, but sold it recently as I was never using it.

I'm one of those who reckon a 2-buttoned mouse is sorely needed on the Macs and I prefer to live with one (2 button mouse) than with a one buttoned mouse.

At the moment, i'm borrowing my brothers MX518 wired but he's going to need it back soon and i'll be needing a mouse.

I guess i'll have to stump up for a MX7/900 unless there are better alternatives.

5. solar

solar What's a Dremel?

I have a RadTech BT510: http://www.radtech.us/Products/BT510.aspx

It works well enough. It's a bit "twitchy" sometimes, especially when the battery is running low. It also seems to move very quickly across the screen, even when the speed settings in System Preferences are set to minimum. And the battery doesn't last very long.

It's fine for light-to-medium use though, and the USB power cable is a nice touch.

6. -SilentNight-

-SilentNight- Hardcore pro gamer

My k750i is kewl mice :D

Tags: