1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows Bit-tech League of Legends thread

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Djayness, 19 Jan 2011.

1. BentAnat

BentAnat Software Dev

Teemo top is one of my favourite. I just can't get over that little Yordle.
    Jax making a 'bit of a comeback' is good news.
    Nasus has been a regular in most of the games I played recently. Also, I recently saw a slight influx in Vlad players.

Jinx is VERY popular at the moment, probably because she's easy to play and carry with. Lucian is less popular (all my observations are unranked, casual play, btw), since he's not that easy to play well.
    Cait and Ez have been good, solid picks for a while now.

2. rollo

rollo Modder

Teemo stronger due to vision changes can't see his shrooms. A fed teemo can pick up wierd penta kills. He's the only invis champ that has yet to see a nerf guess its coming.

3. Smellyhead

Smellyhead Minimodder

How are people promos going?

I've lost my first two thanks to a troll first game, Talon went 0/8 against Lux in mid by 15min mark but it was my fault for not giving him blue apperantly and an adc that left after 1 death.

4. rollo

rollo Modder

6/4 put me d2 ( was d3 elo )

On a sub account I have 3/7 put me silver 5. ( Was bronze 1 elo, play account with lower elo level friends)

Most games are lost cause people can no longer CS. Saw alot of sub 80cs by 10mins this week. Any of the major carry roles below that your in trouble ( at diamond elo its expected you can cs if you fail at it you get what happened to 1 dude who went d3 to silver 5).

On my second account it was rare to see cs above 80 by 15min mark. ( Bronze elo queue matches )

People at lower elos would end up as much better players if they could do the basics. CS and lane pressure helps alot.

5. Smellyhead

Smellyhead Minimodder

In my two games I played jungle, every game I was highest CS so you can see how my games went. :p

6. rollo

rollo Modder

Defeat / Defeat lol

If you get highest cs as jungle your team sucks.

7. loftie

loftie Multimodder

I reckon he took that awesome CS, got multiple pentas, became fed like a boss and rammed them all the way back up middle lane concluding both games with epic nexus explosions.

8. Smellyhead

Smellyhead Minimodder

I'm beginning to think I'm going to end up 0/10 and in bronze 5 at this rate thanks to only getting teams with idiots. So far I'm on 5 loses, I just don't understand how people are so bad at this game.

9. rollo

rollo Modder

Depends what you were before, If you were silver before 10 straight defeats will not put you bronze 5. 5/5 is aprox silver - 1 devision you were in. If silver5 you be bronze 1 ect ect.

Alot of high elo people in silver at the moment though due to getting smashed in promos.

10. loftie

loftie Multimodder

I know players who won more games than they lost in promos and moved from gold/plat to silver.

11. rollo

rollo Modder

Its all about elo of those you played. If you lost first 4 on your promo and your mmr was in silver when you won 6 then you will be in silver.

If they really were not boosted to gold / plat they will get it back pretty fast though with the new lp system. Alot of Gold 5 and Plat 5 players last season who are doing promos are getting demoted hard though.

12. timmehtimmeh

timmehtimmeh Minimodder

I was gold 2 and won 7 and lost 3, ended up in Silver 1. Its no bother as I had no chance promoting to Platinum before. Every time I duo queued with my platinum friend I got destroyed in the early game.

Are there any others in roughly the same boat here?

13. Weekly_Estimate

Weekly_Estimate Random bird noises.

anyone want to help me out

Icon of Dragonblade Riven: To earn this icon, you must enter a matchmade queue (not a custom game) with at least one friend and finish two games on Howling Abyss.

edit : i have no friends

14. loftie

loftie Multimodder

I would, but I've been League free for almost a year and I don't want to go back. Except when I spectated a friend, but that doesn't count right. Right? :worried:

15. Smellyhead

Smellyhead Minimodder

I can help when I'm home, just as Seat Sniffer in game

16. BentAnat

BentAnat Software Dev

Evo - I am on EUW normally, Bent Anat (I am never sure if that has a space or not). Add me, and I'll help when I am online.

17. loftie

loftie Multimodder

18. HawkeSolaris

HawkeSolaris What's a Dremel?

Reached Diamond V personally a few days ago before my PC started having issues.

19. modd1uk

modd1uk Multimodder

Bump. Gold 3 and I need a duo. I can't cope in soloQ any more its full of afk's/rages.

20. imersa

imersa Parvum Princess

Hi guys.

Looking for a 5th for the Parvum LOL team. Super casual but serious at the same time? Haha. Nah a very casual fun loving 5v5 team. We will play for 2-6 hours 1 night a week probably not much more as we all living super busy lives at the moment.

We are looking for a top lane player. The 4 of us range from silver 1 up to platinum 4. Talkative, lively and not afraid to have fun on team speak essential. Being Essex based would be even better as we host small LANs at the Parvum HQ.

Lucky team member will obviously end up with a free Parvum case! ;)

EUW obviously.