1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chimps Challange 2014

Discussion in 'bit-tech Folding Team' started by pcmaster00, 12 Nov 2013.

1. pcmaster00

pcmaster00 What's a Dremel?

Greetings Custom PC and bit-tech Folding Team,

I am pcmaster00 from folding@EVGA. I am serving a co-captain to Xavier Zepherious of EVGA. He is the captain and steers our ship. I am just here for outreach and trying to hopefully drum up ideas for CC 2014.

To that end I am here to try to start a discussion about CC 2014. Some discussions have already started in other forums, but I am hoping that we can start fresh here and see if we can generate some new ideas for a format for CC. I would also like to directly speak with cooalmasta, if that is who your captain will be, but I do not have full permissions to your forums as of yet to send PMs.

I am hoping for a civilized discussion here. Unfortunately other discussions on other forums have diverged into a war of words. I want to emphasize that I come here in friendship and with the goal of making CC not only fun, but also emphasize the growth potential our teams and for F@H as a whole. I look forward to working with all of you and hope we can make CC 2014 a great event.

2. Christopher N. Lew

Christopher N. Lew Folding in memory of my father

I've forwarded this on to Coolamaster.

3. RedFlames

RedFlames ...is not a Belgian football team

If it helps - I was captain last year, after which I kinda dropped off the folding grid... If you can't get hold of coolamasta, feel free to drop me a PM [as/when you can] or post here...

And welcome to the bit forums...

4. javaman

javaman May irritate Eyes

Welcome =) looking forward to this again. Like redflames i dropped off completely after the last challenge. Looking forward to getting back into it a little