1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Corsair announces Vengeance gaming peripherals

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by arcticstoat, 20 Sep 2011.

1. SpAceman

SpAceman What's a Dremel?

I would buy the FPS keyboard instantly if it had a red backlight. Seeing as it doesn't I'm just going to seriously consider it.

2. damien c

damien c Mad FPS Gamer

Well my Coolermaster 1kw psu that is in the pc I sold about 2 month's ago has been going strong since the day I bought 2x BFG GTX280's.

A OCZ PSU I had originally bought but was not powerful enough to run the card's together even though it was a 800w psu, worked in my dad's pc for about 2 years before that blew which was replaced with another OCZ and that went bang after 6 month's.

The only PSU's I have never had a problem with are Coolermaster.

My brother in law and grandad both use a Corsair PSU and they have been rock steady but I won't use them again, it's not nice trying to fight them to get £2k out of them to replace component's that were damaged when there psu went bang.

3. Edwards

Edwards Minimodder

Well, that's no doubt a heap of money I'll be blowing then. Love the look of the 1100, M90 and K90. Have to see if my brother fancies buying my 'old' (read: not remotely old, or in need of replacement) gear.

Damn you Corsair and your sexilicous designs.

4. SpAceman

SpAceman What's a Dremel?

Those keyboards should be called the "Sex in aluminium and plastic" range.

5. Juu

Juu Haters Gonna Hate [✓]

Overclockers are listing the pre-orders now..

K60 keyboard: 99.99

K90 keyboard: 109.99

M60 mouse: 69.99

M90 mouse: 89.99

That is some serious money for a KB/mouse.. I imagine other places will be cheaper but the keyboard will still be 80-90 atleast.

Going to get the silver keyboard at some point though!

6. Ficky Pucker

Ficky Pucker I

keyboard prices are pretty much normal and in line with other mech keyboards, but the M60 & M90 are overpriced imo.

7. Fizzban

Fizzban Man of Many Typos

Well they were never going to be reasonably priced were they. Companies seem to think it is ok to throw together a few bits of plastic and charge the earth for them. You can get quality PSU's for less than some of those will cost. Go figure.

8. longweight

longweight Possibly Longbeard.

Go figure? If it is that easy to charge so much for so little then why aren't more companies doing it?

9. Lance

Lance Ender of discussions.

Lol they are. Look at how many companies are now in the gaming peripheral market. Look at the sponsors at the I-series.

10. longweight

longweight Possibly Longbeard.

Did anyone else pre-order the K60? I did and then cancelled it due to the delayed delivery. Since seeing the CPC review and reading a few online I am really glad I did, the fact that not all keys are mechanical has really put me off!

Going for a Filco Tenkeyless now I think....

Tags: Add Tags