1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hardware Corsair Hydro Series H5 SF Review

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Combatus, 27 Jan 2016.

1. Combatus

Combatus Bit-tech Modding + hardware reviews Lover of bit-tech Super Moderator

2. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Aww man, I wanted to see you actually fit it. Can't quite get my head around it going on the board and in the case.

3. GeorgeK

GeorgeK Swinging the banhammer Super Moderator

Skip to about 3:10 and it shows it being fitted :thumb:

I'm really disappointed by this - it's great to see manufacturers thinking outside the box a bit but this is far too noisy (you can also hear that in the video).

4. Combatus

An extra shot just for you on the final page too :) It's kinda tricky to show in a small case half-mounted - I found it easier to mount the cooler to the bracket first as some of the screws are tricky to get past the tubes otherwise. You then just have to line up the bracket with the standoffs and motherboard mounting holes and whack in the three screws.

5. amagriva

amagriva Minimodder

It's damn ugly...

6. RedFlames

RedFlames ...is not a Belgian football team

It's designed to be squeezed in a console-esque small case where you're not going to see it, so looks probably weren't high up on the list of priorities...

This is clearly designed/intended for their Bulldog case, but kudos to corsair for putting it on general sale.

7. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Loves!

8. Combatus

Also, for any modders reading this >>> CLICKY

9. Guest-23315

Guest-23315 Guest

I wont be getting one as I have no use for it, but its nice to see a bit of change in the market, as its been really quite stagnent.

10. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Like a hot cup of tea, bicky and a sit down after a long day, this was just what I needed.

11. ChaosDefinesOrder

ChaosDefinesOrder Vapourmodder

However loud/ugly it might be, it's still good to see companies trying something different...

Tags: Add Tags