1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Deus Ex: Human Revolution Augmented Edition revealed

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by CardJoe, 1 Dec 2010.

1. bobwya

bobwya Custom PC Migrant

As long as this isn't a repeat of the Red Faction franchise. I bought Guerilla and all I needed was a game pad to think I was playing a dumb console fodder game... Red Faction was good. Red Faction 2 was pretty rubbish. Red Faction 3 was tedious with poor voice acting and script... It looked a very bad mod... So gotta hope that Deus Ex doesn't repeat the sequence!!

2. Fizzban

Fizzban Man of Many Typos

It won't be better than the first game, but if it's better than the second game I'll be happy enough. Looking forward to its release!

3. azrael-

azrael- I'm special...

I've never had problems shopping with Amazon. Shopping with Play is only really worth it for UK residents as you have to include import fees *and* fines (at least here in Denmark) because the Channel Islands aren't part of the EU.

That Play's price of 42€ is higher than £30 to begin with and Amazon now offers free shipping to much of Europe for any purchase over £25 only makes the Amazon option make more sense. At least for us not living in the UK... :)

4. okenobi

okenobi What's a Dremel?

Fair one. But if you're interested, watch the documentary Erasing David The guy investigates the amount of data that corporations hold on us and then goes on the run to try and escape. Little bit flawed in places, but fascinating nonetheless and very much in the spirit of Deus Ex!

5. Xir

Xir Modder

The demo movie looks a lot like what I expected Shadowrun to be.
    (albeit without magic and elves and the lot)

6. GravitySmacked

GravitySmacked Mostly Harmless

I have a very bad feeling about this game, from the little I've read it sounds like it could be even more dubmed down that the second.

7. azrael-

azrael- I'm special...

I'll have a look at that documentary, if I can find it. Sounds interesting. Thanks for the heads up. :)

8. musicrab

musicrab What's a Dremel?

9. musicrab

musicrab What's a Dremel?

10. Redbeaver

Redbeaver The Other Red Meat

snazzy..... :)

like most people, i love the first, and completely "meh" the second.

so if it looks like its gonna b somewhere in the middle, the game worth my money. additionally, id even pre-order it just so i get the additional missions.

but the augmented edition?

well, if the game is simply as good as the original game, plus jaw-dropping eye-candies, then yeah, ill fork it out. i want that art-book.

11. Redbeaver

Redbeaver The Other Red Meat

update: original game is $59.99 here in Canada. the augmentation is $69.99. which is only $10 more.
    if the game is half as good as the original one, im getting the aug package for nostalgic sake.
    http://kotaku.com/5702394/deus-ex-human-revolution-gets-a-10-augmentation

12. Cool_CR

Cool_CR What's a Dremel?

I hate online ordering as i have to keep chaning my pre order
    The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Premium Edition
    Deus Ex: Human Revolution Augmented Edition
    Crysis 2 Limited Edition
    Dragon Age 2 Bioware Signature Edition
    All the same bloody price as the regular pre order editions its insane having mutiple verstions at the same price and you have to check the features on each one for whats best.

Tags: Add Tags