1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Disaster Exacto Knife + Thumb = OUCH

Discussion in 'Modding' started by Gamblor, 28 Jun 2004.

1. Fubar

Fubar What's a Dremel?

i thought it was neosporin

2. Almightyrastus

Almightyrastus On the jazz.

Dude!!! you stitched it!! cool. that would be the advanced ghetto fixing method. Beats a bit of insulation tape anyday. Well done that man.

ps. it's my birthday today shhhhhhhhhhhhhh

3. Sunny-D

Sunny-D What's a Dremel?

god, that sucks

i give u credit for stitching yourself man, i couldnt have done that. but, i also have a story like that.

one morning i was walking down the stairs with laundry in my arms and didnt see the drinking glass. i knocked it over and stepped down onto it, breaking the glass and cutting my right foot at the same time. i freaked out and wrapped my tshirt around it aftedr i tried washing it in the shower. then i walked back thru the glass field to get my cell phone to call my mom, cutting the side of my foot. when my sister woke up the living room wood floor looked like a blood scene in a horror flick. so, i was rushed to the doctors office and after a shot of novocaine to the foot and 5 stitches later i was in alot more pain. it was 2 weeks of having stitches in and a month out of gym. and i got an elevator key at school!! at my checkup i decided against novocaine when the doc was poking around, it hurts too much. lesson learned, never leave drinking glasses on the stairs!!

~~Sunny-D