1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FAO; Koolvin

Discussion in 'General' started by SuperScrubber, 4 May 2001.

1. SuperScrubber

SuperScrubber Mad Chemist.....buwahahaa

Alright m8, formatting all me HD at the moment after getting a couple of 30gig IBMs for a RAID so I dont have ICQ up at the moment.
    Anyhow I've got my mod about to happen which includes many fans and holes, needless to say the neater it looks the better, I saw this.........

[​IMG]

....and thought "sweet", I need trim round me holes, so out I went to practically every local car shop, garden place, hardware stores etc.... but couldnt find any that looked as neat or as small as that (on the plus side I did find a place that sold gromits so will have some of those).
    Basically I was wondering where you got it from? If it came from the states do you have any more or planning to get more as I only have a switch card and cant order stuff from there :(...........cheers m8

2. WaRpEdMiNdS

WaRpEdMiNdS What's a Dremel?

I dont know if I have the same stuff as Koolvin but mine looks neat and I got it from caseetc.com.

3. DaWibbla

DaWibbla What's a Dremel?

Hey, not related to much here but do you know what them white slots are used for in the picture?

4. Koolvin

Koolvin The Modfather

yup caseetc and white slots for extended expansion cards - is a server case ya know!!!

5. SuperScrubber

SuperScrubber Mad Chemist.....buwahahaa

I cant see it anywhere on there site but I'm assuming they dont take switch?
    If anyone is planning on ordering from caseetc would you let me know as I cant order directly.....:(
    Mail me superscrubber@hotmail.com