1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modding fish tank mod :eyebrow:

Discussion in 'Modding' started by jamnog, 26 Aug 2002.

1. Nedsbeds

Nedsbeds Badger, Slime, Weasel!!

just as long as they dont try to put leds up its a*** thats fine by me. I love mice

2. jamnog

jamnog Guest

nah that would be cruel ... might make it run faster tho :lol:

3. synctec

synctec What's a Dremel?

tropical fish is great. maybe i should transfer my tropical fish in that system. And a water cooling system will be better. One pump for both CPU and fish tank. :hehe:

Last edited: 27 Aug 2002
  4. Nedsbeds

overclocking a mouse?? you'd have to put fans and crap on it. how about a watercooled mouse.

5. jamnog

jamnog Guest

i wonder if they get jelouse of trackballs

6. Nedsbeds

ive done a circuit diagram for my new mod. perhaps linear could check the wiring for me? the little box is a dynamo type thing by the way. (its the summer holidays so im allowed to waste time)

[​IMG]

do you think it will work?:D

7. jamnog

jamnog Guest

yea i think that should work it wont take much current to drive an led . im not shure how bright it would get the long leg of the l.e.d. is the anodeonly one problem you would have to make shure the mouse runs in only one direction... or put two diodes in paraleleach facing a diferent way. there would be a small leakage current but it should still light up. do a search for one of liniers diode threads i think i saw him explaining the details of diodes once. as for the dynamo what about one of those small 9v dc motors. im allways finding motors in stuff. and with the ruber band perhaps some kind of makeshift cog so the mouses weight will be efective.