1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cooling I Need Tubing!

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Harrybo, 27 Sep 2007.

1. Harrybo

Harrybo GAMER

I’ve got everything I need for my new liquid cooling except the tubing!!! I was looking at this tubing http://www.specialtech.co.uk/spshop/customer/product.php?productid=3417&cat=570&page=1
    But it’s not in stock anywhere!! Is there any that’s just as good and in stock with the same dimensions?

PS i also need the heatsinks for my 8800GTX....
    http://www.specialtech.co.uk/spshop/customer/product.php?productid=3510&cat=579&page=1
    But there not in stock anywhere either!

http://www.coolercases.co.uk/acatalog/Hose.html#a199 would that be ok?

Last edited: 27 Sep 2007
  2. radodrill

radodrill Resident EI

The R-3603 tubing is what I'm using for my current project. Regarding the GFX sinks; you might consider going with a full-cover block such as the one by EK-waterblocks (only 2x as much as just the RAMsinks) and selling your current GFX block.

3. Harrybo

Harrybo GAMER

One more thing how much tubing will i need, Iv got a TJ07 (Big case) and my loop is pump, rad, GFX, CPU, Res....

How much will i need roughly 5/6 feet?

4. radodrill

radodrill Resident EI

I'd say you'll probably need around 7-10 feet; depending on how you route the tubing

5. Guest-23315

Guest-23315 Guest

Its allways better to get more tubing than you'll need. You're sure to make a wrong cut and loose a few feet or so...

6. Silver Shamrock

Silver Shamrock What's a Dremel?

Try an aquatics shop for tubing. Will be MUCH cheaper and just as good. Infact i expect it's exactly the same stuff anyway.

7. radodrill

radodrill Resident EI

the cheap tubing from aquatics or hardware stores is generally PVC based and tends to cloud up/stain a lot quicker than Tygon does.

8. cmberry20

cmberry20 Mad Scientist

Try Over-Clock UK ltd.

They have a good range of tubing & heat sinks.

(And no, i dont work for them!!)

edit - yes, CoolerCases are good as well. Plus I uses ClearFlex in my rig & have found it to be as good as Tygon.

9. kitt

kitt Michael Knight

Another vote for Overclockers Ltd here (not to be confused with Overclockers UK who are shockingly poor), they are simply brilliant for watercooling stuff, and anything else for that matter. :thumb:

Tags: