1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It's here!!

Discussion in 'General' started by M3G4, 22 Feb 2002.

1. M3G4

M3G4 talkie walkie

My Soyo Dragon Plus Arrived! yay!

Apart from the case, this is the first proper part of my own-built PC :)

I wanted to put it in the case now, but I ain't got any of the other components so there's not much point.

Sorry, I just wanted to tell ppl

2. WilHarris

WilHarris Just another nobody Moderator

Lol, w00t! Its awesome having new hardware turn up isn't it :D

3. ChriX

ChriX ^

hehe, I put all my components in the case as soon as they arrived, regardless of whether i had any other bits :)

4. six degrees

six degrees What's a Dremel?

I remember when all my bits came...... I just absolutely gutted meh old pc.

Didn't need too, I just wanted to :rofl:

The thing is, I ordered so much stuff, and it was all OEM, so I had loads of little indescript boxes to open - twas very like Christmas!

5. LoopyJuice

LoopyJuice Astronomical

lol @ dr nick :rofl: i got me lian li pc 65 two days ago, twas great fun :) i was so proud when it booted up fine after the transplant :D

6. SuperScrubber

SuperScrubber Mad Chemist.....buwahahaa

He he ... look what turned up here yesterday ..... :D:D

[​IMG]

w00f w00f !!!! ;) Rearragning my room today to fit them in !!

7. Mayze

Mayze PH34R my ROBO Squirrel!

yea i love getting new hardware too :D jsut got a geforce 256...better then my ati xpert 128 :p

16mb vs. 32mb.....teehee. :rofl:

Last edited: 23 Feb 2002
  8. RTT

RTT #parp

my latest stuff was a nice new gfx card and the cam im using to take all these pics :D

[​IMG]

9. six degrees

six degrees What's a Dremel?

YUM @ Super's speakers..... I have the DTT2200s, which are meant to be better than the "cheapy" inspires, but them ones you have thar are meant to be amazing :D V. Powerful too, aren't they?

10. SuperScrubber

SuperScrubber Mad Chemist.....buwahahaa

Yeah the DTT2200's are roughly the same as the 5300's (or at least were as the 2200's arent made anymore) ... for me at the price range it was either the DTT3500's or the 5700's. However the former doesnt support DTS so I went for the Inspires, still havent had a chance to listen too them yet - been too busy !!!
    Still not as nice as the megaworks 510D's .... they are VERY nice .... bit too much for me tho :(
    I forget the values off the top of my head but I got them mainly for the external decoder and use with the multitude of audio devices I've collected .... the box is about 4 times the size of the FPS1600's I had before ... the bass is huge !!! My flatmate wasnt impressed when they arrived !! :D:D
    Look out for a review soon on Ice

11. FeebleUK

FeebleUK What's a Dremel?

oooooooooooooh sweet good luck mate!

12. brutal

brutal What's a Dremel?

i love my 2200's. its matched up with x-gamer 5.1 and it sound good when i play dvd's and the best part is i only paid $115 for them.

13. _iNFiNiTy-

_iNFiNiTy- Banned

When I ordered my stuff from eBuyer, they sent some of it one day, then the mobo and case 3days later. I was so gutted when I realised they'd sent me the wrong mobo and I had to wait even more =[ lol I hate waiting.

14. M3G4

M3G4 talkie walkie

So far I've had no problems ordering stuff online, none of the companies have sent the wrong thing or not sent them at all

I ordered the Juno from OcUK.. Arrived in 2 days
    I ordered a RAM upgrade from Crucial UK ... It arrived the NEXT MORNING! I was really surprised. as you all know, it was the wrong type so they're gonna send me the one I should have ordered. Good ol' crucial, no wonder they got such a good reputation
    I ordered my mobo from Chillblast (I thought they were dodgy), it arrived 2 days later,

I should probably count myself lucky, everytime me or my mum have ordered something off the net it's arrived and it's the right thing.

15. BannedMojo

BannedMojo Banned

lol Yea yea I believe ya...

My latest addition: Philips 12x8x36 CDRW (With new ThermoBalancedWriting technology - WOHOO! - Err what does that do?)