1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multi Last Game You Completed?!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by MrDomRocks, 24 Sep 2012.

1. Hamfunk

Hamfunk I AM KROGAN!

Batman Arkham Asylum - Brilliant, seemed to take a while to get into it but once it got going, i couldn't stop!!! Managed to find all of the Riddler's riddles, which was something i didnt set out to do, but got hooked on after a while!

Think i'm going to try dishonored next...

2. David

David μoʍ ɼouმ qᴉq λon ƨbԍuq ϝʁλᴉuმ ϝo ʁԍɑq ϝμᴉƨ

I loved Arkham Asylum (apart from the platforming bit around the giant Scarecrow). Not so much with Arkham City - I quickly got bored of that one. Still haven't finished it, despite starting it three times.
    It doesn't disappoint. Easily one of my favourite games of the last 5 years.

3. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

COD: Ghosts.

As I said in an earlier post really enjoyed this though I felt I was being led by the hand too much and it would have been nice for a couple of solo mission.

Where is game really fails is the ending where after shooting a guy (Rorke) in the chest with the resulting spray of blood so you know it must of killed him. He is, a short while later after a bit of a swim kicking **** out of me and another guy. He then proceeds to drag me up the beach. Come on he has just been shot in the chest surely the games developers have basic knowledge of human anatomy? Very silly.

I presume they need this guy for the next game?

Don't think there is much replay value for the SP game. I think I missed 1 collectable so will replay the game next year perhaps.

4. Hamfunk

Hamfunk I AM KROGAN!

COD:BLOPS 2

Well I was going to give this a relatively positive review until the last cut scene at the end of the game
    menendez / woods rock and roll?
    WTF????

Anyway I thought it was better that BLOPS 1 as the story wasn't so ridiculously disjointed and the soundtrack was top notch, quite the mass effect feel. In fact I'm pretty sure they ripped that off!!

Completed it in under 6 hours and had a great time! The horse riding was a particular highlight as was the beer drinking in some guys back yard! Roll on Ghosts where i hear there is dog riding :D

5. AlienwareAndy

AlienwareAndy What's a Dremel?

Getting close to finishing COD Ghosts. It's been a great fun ride so far :) the shark bit was pretty neat, not seen anything like that before.

Sometimes the graphics are pretty poor, but then all of a sudden you turn a corner and it just shoves the most glorious scenery and models in your face.

The only COD game I had played up until now was MW2 and I didn't think much of it. I mean I did play it through but there were very few wow moments. Ghosts is stuffed with them.

I can honestly say that Ghosts in single player is a top contender for beating BFBC2, which up until now has been my absolute favourite single player war em up romp.

6. AlienwareAndy

Fave bits...

Sending Riley out and sneaking around with him ripping out throats.

The levels that are all barren and blown up, bugger me they were pretty as heck.

Standing atop that building with the fireworks going. Absolutely bloody stunning, and you then get to traverse down the building which is just epic. Reminded me of Hostages on the Atari ST.

The remote sniper bits. Sooo much fun.

Dodging the sharks and feeling the tense atmosphere before being mauled by one and shouting expletives at the PC because I didn't see it coming.

Seriously hats off to the devs. They really seem to have worked quite hard on the single player.

7. erratum1

erratum1 What's a Dremel?

Remember me......loved it... stupid reviewers saying it was not that good crawl back under your rocks.

Sleeping dogs i'm nearly at the end..it's ok not really that in to open world games too much driving around like in Assassins creed too much running around.

Last edited: 1 Jan 2014
  8. GravitySmacked

GravitySmacked Mostly Harmless

I really enjoyed Remember Me; it had its faults but I loved the setting / art style and the gameplay was decent too.

9. AlienwareAndy

I tried Remember Me but it was pretty weird.

10. Eiffie

Eiffie What's a Dremel?

I beat remember me when it first came out, it was a very interesting game and I think that if they had a bit more time to flesh out the game world and expand some of the platforming sections to be a bit more open it could have really been something magical. The soundtrack and art design was fantastic but the gameplay, to me, held it back from being an awesome game. I'd gladly play a sequel if there ever will be one, hopefully the team that made it learned some lessons from the first game and uses that info to improve the next game they make.

11. MrDomRocks

MrDomRocks Modder

Agreed I played it around the time it came out. The camera was awful in places and could have done with some fixing.

The Mothership

12. deathtaker27

deathtaker27 Modder

Finished deus ex and found it an amazing ending

13. Etonia

Etonia What's a Dremel?

The original was fantastic, 2 was ok and well the less said about 3 the better!

14. Darkwisdom

Darkwisdom Level 99 Retro Nerd

Bioshock infinite after getting it for a fiver. Short but very sweet; plot really throws some curve balls at the end. I already started it again on 1999 mode.

15. GravitySmacked

GravitySmacked Mostly Harmless

I know people love to hate it but Bioshock Infinite is my game of 2013; beautiful art style and incredibly immersive.

16. NIHILO

NIHILO The Customer isn't always right!

last game i completed was BF4, i only did it to unlock the P90 :p
    before that i had started GTA5, got distracted by the online, and havent touched it since i got BF4

17. AlienwareAndy

Well I finished COD Ghosts. The ending was a bit lame but I liked the twist :)

18. Podge4

Podge4 Oi, whats your game?

Battlefield 4 SP campaign. Really enjoyed it, more than BF3's campaign. A few little story issues aside its a good games. I just got Black Ops 2 in Games sale so i'll probably do that next if i can get into it

19. GeorgeStorm

GeorgeStorm Aggressive PC Builder

Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons

Had it for almost a month but only just got myself a controller to play it.
    I enjoyed it, couple of bits I'm not sure of, but I can understand where people are coming from when they talk about it. I'd recommend playing it :)

20. Draksis

Draksis What's a Dremel?

Tomb Raider (latest one)

Loved every minute, barring a few frustrating puzzles. Really reminded me of Prince of Persia: Warrior Within, how you unlocked new areas of certain 'hub' maps when you get new/improved tools or weapons.