1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multi Last Game You Completed?!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by MrDomRocks, 24 Sep 2012.

1. Modsbywoz

Modsbywoz Multimodder

Back in the day i played a lot of Science & Industry a HL1 multiplayer mod and Unreal Tournament. Looking to re-ignite the fire to be honest.

2. Xir

Xir Modder

DNF...finished it today :grin:

"Hail to the king, baby!"

3. Pete J

Pete J Employed scum

Thoughts? :grin:

4. Xir

Xir Modder

Well...as I've not had the chance to play a lot since the kids were born, this old-fashioned beast was a nice way back.
    Not too difficult for a casual gamer like me.
    I like the humor, but essentially it's aimed at 14 year olds (and those that remember hthe fun of beeing 14) :grin:

Also, I don't really have to concentrate and learn, so good for just playing for an hour each.....month.
    Graphics are hard to endure now, lots of grey, dark, mushy colours. Although the outdoor part driving the car looked good.
    The again my old crate won't pull much more with it's integrated graphics i guess. :rollingeyes:

Pete J likes this.
  5. Xir

Xir Modder

Now what next?

• KotOR II?
    • Brütal Legend?
    • GTAIV?
    • Just Cause 2?
    or
    • Fallout New Vegas?

6. Pete J

Pete J Employed scum

7. MadGinga

MadGinga oooh whats this do?

Just Cause 2 (the best of series IMO)

8. Xir

Xir Modder

Thx both of you, I went for KotOR II, as it was the oldest of the bunch :grin:

9. Dr. Coin

Dr. Coin Multimodder

Replayed a classic this weekend: Day of the Tentacle.
    The puzzles weren't as hard as I remember them being, probably since I remember a fair few of them. Still fun and made me chuckle is several times notably Hoagie's flag suggestions.

hamza_tm likes this.
  10. Guest-44432

Guest-44432 Guest

Heavy Rain
    Detriot Become Human

Apart from the clunky controls from these console ports to PC, I have to say I love these games.

11. Paradigm Shifter

Paradigm Shifter de nihilo nihil fit

I'm kind of tempted to buy them on PC, but finished Heavy Rain on my PS3 ages ago, and Detroit was free with PS Plus a while ago and it failed to really draw me in.

I've just got the last two Nod Covert Ops missions to do to completely finish the Tiberian Dawn bit of C&C Remastered. I'm horribly stuck on the Allied campaign and can't really be faffed with Counterstrike and Aftermath right now as Endless Space 2 has drawn me back...

12. Guest-44432

Guest-44432 Guest

Detriot really pulled me in after the first part. The story and choices you make playing different charaters really impact how the ending plays out. I mean, you have a lot of different endings based on your actions. All Andriods can be killed or live, your actions and choices determine the ending of who survives, and the whole outcome.

The fact that we beleive that AI could become more advance than us to a point it could gain a consense, and feel emotions is what this game is about, what if, how would you handle the situation etc.
    So for that and the many possible endings, this is one of my favourite games that I will play again.

One thing I would advise, is play it though to the end, and do not restart to get a different outcome if you think you made the wrong choice somewhere. Only once you get the ending of that outcome, can you reflect and go back from the start and choose a different paths to see how it all plays out.

Honestly 10/10

P.S Take the survey when Chloe asks, you will find that we ain't that different after all with the answers you choose once you see the worlds stats. :)

Paradigm Shifter likes this.
  13. Paradigm Shifter

Paradigm Shifter de nihilo nihil fit

Thanks mate. I'll give it another go.

14. fix-the-spade

fix-the-spade Multimodder

S-Ranked all the missions of Ace Combat Zero and finally got the last named ace this week.

The last ace was a truly absurd only in a Japanese game type of deal, kill the first 2 spawns of Migs, then do 10'000 points of damage to ground targets in under 10 minutes without attacking the central facility, then head to the far north east of the map and fly south west back across the main enemy base and fly through the centre of the third spawn of Migs without attacking them. How was anyone ever supposed to figure that out without the aid of a guide?

15. boiled_elephant

boiled_elephant Merom Celeron 4 lyfe

Abzu.

It took about 3 hours and you can't fail, so I'm not sure I can consider this a win, but it's a beautiful and memorable game with cool-af level design. Well worth grabbing in a sale for a lazy sunday.

Pete J likes this.
  16. Pete J

Pete J Employed scum

I've been meaning to play this since I bought it in a sale...Christmas 2016!!! :duh:

Three hours? I'll get it off the to do list during next week or the next weekend

Last edited: 24 Jul 2020
  17. slimithy

slimithy Minimodder

Been doing quite a bit of gaming since lockdown started.
    I've ended up finishing portal 2, Luigi's mansion 2, Super Mario world (switch), Mario bros 1 and 3, 100%'d New Super mario Deluxe, The last of us 2, 100%'d Yoshi's Crafted world.
    And restarted my WOW sub

Attached Files:

18. boiled_elephant

boiled_elephant Merom Celeron 4 lyfe

Brutal honesty time, then, it's been 2 weeks, did you get round to it? :D

I seem to have absolutely no time for gaming any more. I've managed to play about 10 hours of Morrowind in the past 2 months and that's it. I spend more time shitting than I do playing games.

19. Pete J

Pete J Employed scum

Yes, I did! And by 'yes', I mean 'no'. And by 'did', I mean 'didn't' :worried:

I either end up building Lego, doing gardening or playing coop with my friend (who only works 3 days a week the lucky SOB). I WILL get round to it at some point...

20. GeorgeStorm

GeorgeStorm Aggressive PC Builder

You can pretty easily go through it in a single sitting, really not long from memory.

Personally haven't had much time recently so snuck in the odd bit of Celeste here and there, edging closer to finishing the main story, really enjoying it.