1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Photos Libya conflict: 30 dramatic pictures by Goran Tomasevic

Discussion in 'Photography, Art & Design' started by PHILIP1193, 21 Mar 2011.

1. PHILIP1193

PHILIP1193 a Self Confessed HP Server Lover!!

Hey All,

While im not advocating the war in Libya, nor am i endorsing the glorification it, i did take a morbid sense or curiosity toward 30 photos on the telegraph newspaper website from the front line.

I will warm people, there are some "strong" imagery in there, people shot, bombs, explosions (as you'd expect from a war), so those easily offended don't look.

For those of you who can appreciate the photography element of these, i'd like your thoughts on them.

personally i found them every good, and the rawr emotions captured from peoples faces are compelling - joy, anger, loss, bemusement, stress, fraughtness and fear

Here is the link to them...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/pic...atic-pictures-by-Goran-Tomasevic.html?image=1

/Discuss the photos not whether the war is right or wrong.

Phil

2. Threefiguremini

Threefiguremini What's a Dremel?

:jawdrop: Some incredible images there I agree. I have always felt a little odd about war photography. I suppose it does have the ability to change the world's perception of a conflict (see Vietnam)....