1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News LiMo gets new members, handsets

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by CardJoe, 5 Aug 2008.

1. CardJoe

CardJoe Freelance Journalist

2. Timmy_the_tortoise

Timmy_the_tortoise International Man of Awesome

Symbian Sucks..

I'd love to have a LiMo handset right now..

3. Arkanrais

Arkanrais What's a Dremel?

I'd grab one if it were possible to port RPGmaker 2000/2003 games to it to play on the go (as well as emulators for some old game systems [genesis/mega drive and snes])

4. bowman

bowman Minimodder

5. Burnout21

Burnout21 Mmmm biscuits

i love Ubuntu MID, i have been reading about it for along time now, tried to find a copy to try out, not sure what i was going to install it on...

Moorestown looks amazing, i love the GPS live cam feature, so it over lays map data on to the live cam so you can see it in first person, first person view maps is something very cool, never seen it before.

it does look alot like the iphone, but bigger however i love it because its got the iphone style and its NOT a iphone, yes i am a apple hater.

Why do i think Moorestown is going to only be an american only product? just like the Amazon Kindle!

6. bowman

bowman Minimodder

You see that's what's crucial, 'Moorestown' is a platform like Centrino, it's not a phone. Any electronics OEM could do a fancy shell for a Moorestown reference design. It's so far removed from the iPhone concept of a vendor-locked, overpriced hunk of junk it's not even funny..

Tags: Add Tags