1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gaming Max Payne 3

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by brumgrunt, 15 May 2012.

1. nuc13ar

nuc13ar What's a Dremel?

+1
    But if the PC version is on rails like the first two, I can wait until its on sale like the other posters here. GTA IV is too much fun, even if the parking spot thieves stole the Infernus.

2. Podge4

Podge4 Oi, whats your game?

Health did do a fair amount of music for this, just finished it on pc yesterday and theres loads of tracks on it by a few artists. I wasn't sure at first if id like this one as much as the first two but i did, i found it hard in places even on normal.

3. PateViola

PateViola What's a Dremel?

I'm quite unsure about part 3...
    On the one hand, I love Max Payne games and I used to play them before...
    Bit on the other hand can't call it the best game ever and can't say that the only thing I've ever waited for was Max Payne 3...Probably for utmost fans it's really so)

4. wonderer

wonderer What's a Dremel?

I absolutely love it, althought I broke one game controller during one gunfight. Hope it stays the last.
    If Max stays alive :)

5. McVittees

McVittees What's a Dremel?

Bought during the Steam sale for £7.49 I was loving it until I realised that for nearly 50% of the game you're either in a cut scene to move the 'plot' forward or being forced to creep through a door. And can you say waves on enemies? Sheesh. For some reason to, a bullet to the head from a FN FAL doesn't put a man in t-shirt down - maybe I was using rubber bullets. Saddly, I'm at chapter ten and to be frank, I don't know if I want to play through the last four. In fact I don't. Uninstall time. Very pretty though.

6. mikemorton

mikemorton Minimodder

Damn fine game. I've just started the final chapter.

With the exception of guards with helmets, I'm playing on normal and I've had no issues with headshots.

And yes, very, very pretty. Possibly the nicest graphical treat I've ever experienced.

Tags: Add Tags