1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Microsoft having Video Marketplace woes

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by CardJoe, 13 Dec 2007.

1. CardJoe

CardJoe Freelance Journalist

2. mrb_no1

mrb_no1 Pie Eater

Wouldnt be a Microsoft, or more and xbox 'thing' if it wasnt littered with crucial errors imo, glad i haven't bought into the xbox 360.

peace

fatman

Last edited by a moderator: 13 Dec 2007
  3. mikeuk2004

mikeuk2004 What you Looking at Fool!

Ive not had any problems with this yet because I only watched the trailers and they look so bad on a 46" 1080P TV. I am hoping that the trailers or low res compressed videos because if the actual movie looks like that then no thank you.

With the downloads on market place (no talking about these new films), I have noticed several times that if I que a few downloads only half actually download. When you go back on the market place there is a 'Tick' to say they have been downloaded before but there is nothing on my console.

Im alwasy having to go back on the market place to find the items I originally wanted to download that didnt.

4. samkiller42

samkiller42 For i AM Cheesecake!!

Don't worry mike, the trailers were poor on my 2405fpw when i watched them.
    mrb_no1, you can't blame MS or xbox live for faults, you will find faults everywere you look. When something new like this is about, its not the simplest thing to test. We can all come up with a list of 100 test items, but when it comes to it, something you least expect is to fault.

Sam

5. DXR_13KE

DXR_13KE BananaModder

if only they gave you a discount for the next time you rented the same movie..... or gave you a discount for a certain amount of films you rent.

Tags: Add Tags