1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modding Not truely a mod, but an improvement for your mouse!

Discussion in 'Modding' started by lchyi, 15 Aug 2003.

1. lchyi

lchyi What's a Dremel?

Well, this was the closest topic I could find to post this in. I just got some PTFE Skived teflon tape for the bottoms of my mice. If you ever heard of Mouse Skatz, these are the same thing, but cheaper. One roll is a few dollars more expensive than Mouse Skatz, but remember, it comes with about 16 extra feet haha. That means you could probably put them on about 40 mice. Well, it's kind of a mod, it helps glide over surfaces easier and you can frag better! Well, not really, it doesn't make you a better player, but it does give you better equipment hehe. If your mouse feet are getting worn, or you just don't want to invest in expensive mouse pads or Mouse Skatz, then get these:

CS Hyde

They're an old fashion company, IE they use the phone and order service. Shipping's cheap and the tape is cheap. Hope this helps! :thumb:

edit: Due to the enormous feedback of customers, they now have pre-cut mouse feet stickies and a "Mouse-Ice" mouse pad. Very cheap stuff still, happy mousing!

Last edited: 15 Aug 2003
  2. Luda

Luda What's a Dremel?

Welcome the Bit-Tech.

thanks for the post mate, ill look into that, as my mouse often sticks :thumb:

3. lchyi

lchyi What's a Dremel?

CS Hyde jumping into the mousing business

Well, they're now expanding and selling a whole assortment of precut teflon adhesive with removable backing in all shapes and sizes and in enormous amounts. Like I said earlier they're selling MICE ICE which is just a sheet of telfon to put over your cheap-o mouse pad. This stuff is great guys, check it out. It's cool because they're a small company that is selling quality stuff that all the other companies are charging ten fold for.:rock:

4. Kameleon

Kameleon is watching you...

You don't have...vested interests, do you? ;)

5. lchyi

lchyi What's a Dremel?

Newp, but if you saw a company selling Lian-Li's for $15 bucks you would vouch for them too and spread the knowledge.

6. mrplow

mrplow obey the fist!!

I wouldn't. I'd buy 100 and sell them to y'all for 50. That's the community spirited kinda guy I am.

7. lchyi

lchyi What's a Dremel?

Hehe I like that, you're the people that make the economy go round and round.:geek: :lol: :lol: