1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modding Painting

Discussion in 'Modding' started by LogItEch1, 11 May 2004.

1. LogItEch1

LogItEch1 What's a Dremel?

Hey Bit Tech my first post just would like to say wasup and got a question the thing is Ive used Dupli-color auto paint and for some reason the paint did not stick and came out real bad so I want to know whats some good automotive paint that will work on my computer? What paint is real good and give me a nice finish to my computer? Thanks

2. verse

verse What's a Dremel?

Well first of all, primer?
    How well did you prepare it?

3. pears0

pears0 What's a Dremel?

Dupli-color is a really good brand, so its more likly that you applied it wrong sone how. Here is a link to a relly good guide on case painting. Follow this and all shall b fine! Welcom to the forums by the way.

Pears0

4. LogItEch1

LogItEch1 What's a Dremel?

Well I used the same brand primer as the color and Ive used the guide from pc workshop but just didnt go right.

5. ZapWizard

ZapWizard Enter the Mod Matrix

Wrong forum, moving to modding.

6. Xen0phobiak

Xen0phobiak SMEGHEADS!

The main points in getting the paint to stick is to use the correct primer. And allowing time for the coats to dry, leave a day between painting and sanding at least. Once paint is "dry" it "cures" or continues drying, and sticks to its surface much better.