1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Graphics Performance Vs Price (GTX 1080 Ti vs GTX 1060 6Gb)

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by CossaMaxiTech, 4 Aug 2017.

1. CossaMaxiTech

CossaMaxiTech What's a Dremel?

Performance Vs Price
    GTX 1080Ti Vs GTX 1060 6Gb

Okay...so, a lot of us value our money right! So when it comes to PCs we like to get the best value for our money that we can, whilst still getting good performance. This is likely why a good majority of us when setting up a PC, build one rather than buy one off the shelf. This saves us money, and allows us to choose our components accordingly!

When budgeting out a PC build, it is usually the graphics card that takes up the largest part of the budget. And it is in my opinion anyway when purchasing a graphics card, that a large number of us often find balancing out performance, price and our actual needs very difficult. I for one often end up spending more than is actually required.

I did a video on my YouTube channel, making a point that a mid-ranged graphics card holds more value to the performance then that of say a top-end card.

My opinions may not interest some, but these are my views...so don't take things personally
    Please watch my video and get back to me with your opinions on the subject! Input is very much appreciated.

Thanks all :D:):p

2. David

David μoʍ ɼouმ qᴉq λon ƨbԍuq ϝʁλᴉuმ ϝo ʁԍɑq ϝμᴉƨ

The pointless 40 second intro was about all I could bare. Pass

3. CossaMaxiTech

Fair enough...note to self. Reduce intro.

4. Vault-Tec

Vault-Tec Green Plastic Watering Can

It gets better.. Action movie like intro with music, then you get a posh scouser :D

I liked it. Bit protracted, but hey I watched nearly all of it before a "See Threadripper CPU being unboxed" video caught my eye. Don't take that bit personally, I never watch all of a video ever. I have about as much attention span as a grain of rice.

5. CossaMaxiTech

Thanks for the posetivies...i never watch videos all the way through. Struggle to watch myself. I'm from Chester area. So found it funny I sound like a posh Scouse. Made me laugh.