1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hardware SilverStone Fortress FT04

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Combatus, 18 Oct 2013.

1. Combatus

Combatus Bit-tech Modding + hardware reviews Lover of bit-tech Super Moderator

2. MeddlE

MeddlE Norwegian Blue

As an FT02 owner this does not tempt me at all. They've missed out their USP of the 90deg rotated motherboard which set them apart from every other case on the market.

3. Combatus

Combatus Bit-tech Modding + hardware reviews Lover of bit-tech Super Moderator

Have to say I would take the FT02 too, especially in red and black... Still, well done SilverStone for raising the bar yet again with cooling.

4. Phalanx

Phalanx Needs more dragons and stuff.

I have the FT02-WRI - Still the best case I have ever owned, and --at the current rate Silverstone are ruining their own designs-- will be for a very long time!

5. SchizoFrog

SchizoFrog What's a Dremel?

I am 99% with you both but the 1% makes all the difference in that particular choice and that is that the layout is reversed from a standard system with the window on the right hand side which is useless for anyone who has their system on the right hand side of their desk.
    For me my choice would be an updated FT01 but in these days of smaller cases I want an FT01-Mini for m-ATX with 2x drive bays in the front panel and everything else the same... but smaller, if you know what I mean.

Back to this current case I see nothing fantastic about it that makes it worth the money other than the usual Silverstone build quality, but then I knew this when they launched all the new series of cases and they all made me go... 'Meh...'.

6. David

David μoʍ ɼouმ qᴉq λon ƨbԍuq ϝʁλᴉuმ ϝo ʁԍɑq ϝμᴉƨ

The FT02 launched at the same price but offers far more than this chassis. Next.

7. Williz

Williz Minimodder

Call me when Silverstone start doing 90 deg rotated cases again... Seriously, I think the only case I'd move to from my RV02 is an FT02

Tags: Add Tags