1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows So I picked up clear sky

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Neogumbercules, 28 Sep 2008.

1. Neogumbercules

Neogumbercules What's a Dremel?

I waited a while to get it. It's on patch 1.5.0.4 now I think, which seems stable, supposedly. Anyway, we all know how bug ridden this thing was. Hell, I downloaded the russian version and had to restart it no less than 3 times due to various game ending bugs. But you know what? The game was fun as hell. So it's patched extensively now. The point of this thread, really, is thus. I open the DVD case and I see two instruction manuals. I'm thinking multiple languages, but I open one of them, and it's printed completely backwards. Everything is basically mirrored, and it opens on the wrong side. WTF? The other, identical, manual is printed fine. I just thought that it was really funny that not only was the game released broken and unplayable, but that the fricken thing came with a completely FUBAR'd manual too.

2. Cthippo

Cthippo Can't mod my way out of a paper bag

Hmmm, in another month I may think about getting it. Glad to see they're making progress. i just wish they had learned from the first one!

3. Neogumbercules

Neogumbercules What's a Dremel?

Lol. I just noticed that both of these manuals have different CD keys. 2 for 1 sale, bitches! I even suggested in the other thread that maybe they held back the game in the states for reasons other than a printing error, considering the bugginess. Suppose I've been proven wrong.

Last edited: 29 Sep 2008
Tags: