1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multi So, what are you playing now?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kronos, 29 Apr 2014.

1. [ZiiP] NaloaC

[ZiiP] NaloaC Multimodder

The current leading rumour is WW2 again.

I was hoping for 2143 as I missed out on 2142.

2. Mr Happy

Mr Happy 4 8 15 16 23 42

:jawdrop:

[ZiiP] NaloaC likes this.
  3. adidan

adidan Guesswork is still work

Yeah I missed that too, for some reason BF3 was my first BF game. Currently my only foray so far.

WWII, have to see what it looks like. Can't say I feed inspired at the idea alone.

Edit: From the mini vid released today what with the British flag, Iron cross and aviator goggles it looks like it can only be WWII.

Last edited: 21 May 2018
    MLyons likes this.
  4. oscy

oscy Modder

Detroit: Become Human.

A classic David Cage writing mess, but wow a choice game where the choices really do matter further on with HUGE flowcharts showing them all. You can even dictate the characterisation and relationships.

It's either on the tier of Consortium and Alpha Protocol for choices mattering, or even higher in a tier of its own.

5. Arboreal

Arboreal Keeper of the Electric Currants

[​IMG]

Still much PUBG. Sad but true, first Chicken Dinner last night after months of playing.
    Like the dynamic of the new 4x4Km map which is still on test. The game really has come on in the last few months with the lagginess being dealt with and new content arriving pretty regularly.
    The events have been a good thing too, something different for a few days.
    Long may it last

Last edited: 5 Jun 2018
  6. wst

wst Minimodder

I found a few pennies down the back of the sofa so bought Worlds Adrift despite it being Early Access. Album link for image descriptions

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I really like how this game feels. The grappling-hook mechanics are the best since Spiderman 2 (2004). There are some issues with lag (physics is server-side or something, totally new way of handling things) but at the heart of it I think it's great.

I have lately been on a bit of a minimalist kick so I like the nomadic temporary nature of this all. If anyone gets it or is playing it, be nice to "Winterlight" on the Redusa [EU] server :p

Hex likes this.
  7. Canon

Canon Reformed

TT Isle of Man
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Foaming at the mouth waiting to play this game, few reasons for this, first and foremost it is the only title I know of to feature a somewhat polished COMPLETE Isle of Man TT course with any accuracy whatsoever. Secondly, it is pretty cool to see the people (very few of) I spend my summers in the paddocks ( more aptly; mucky fields) with embodied in game.
    [​IMG]
    After around 2 hours game play though I am a little dismayed, I never expect a motorbike racing game to be realistic, I have a little race bike myself and it becomes quickly apparent it's something impossible to simulate, I should note I played many race sims religiously and I've been satisfied with the likes of rFactor, iRacing and to a lesser degree ProjectCARS. But this takes the biscuit a little bit, the in-game physics are abysmal, the bikes constantly feel nervous, there is no feeling of any sort that you are actually connected to the road, the tyres will lose grip with no sensation at all and then the crappy animation for you falling off the bike follows.

The next let down has to be the fact that it is a lazy port. Typically the menu still requests the inputs from a console controller, servers are dead as far as I can see too.

This games saving grace will be if it has continued patches and updates for PC, although due to it apparently being such a lazy port I find this unlikely.

I still enjoy playing to a degree though, trying to get higher on the leaderboards and learn the full course (approx 20 minutes per lap on supersport bikes for 4 laps).

If I can find a handful of people to have some sort of private game, tournament, whatever, it will be money well spent, otherwise £34.99 from Steam is way too steep for this title right now.
    [​IMG]

8. BRAWL

BRAWL Dead and buried.

Lately I've found myself playing;

Subnautica - Thallasaphobia simulator essentially. It's amazing, terrifying and damn right creepy all at the same time!

Stellaris - It's sci-fi Civilization 5. Excellent

9. Arboreal

Arboreal Keeper of the Electric Currants

Just played Cuisine Royale, currently free on Steam this weekend.
    PUBG with COD2 graphics and kitchenware for armour. Very silly and would be fun with friends

Mr Happy likes this.
  10. Weekly_Estimate

Weekly_Estimate Random bird noises.

Downloading Skyrim Special Edition atm :naughty:

adidan likes this.
  11. adidan

I've been back on that for a while.

A shed load of visual/play mods and the odd quest or two made by them lovely modders really breathes new life into it.

12. Weekly_Estimate

Recommend any plugins? theirs so damn many lol

13. adidan

I actually started by going through ESO and Ultimate Immersions list and picking out ones I fancied (actually most of them). Ultimate Immersion has a full installation vid and links to their list

Always remember to endorse the modders though, I am constantly amazed at their dedication. ESO & UI just created the list. I say 'just' created, it's time consuming going through the whole bunch :)

I enjoyed Project AHO, quite a fair few hours of fun gameplay in that. I may even boot that up again. The Forgotten City is also worth a playthrough. I tend to just have one extra quest loaded at a time, not sure that's necessary though.

Going to try Falksaar this time round, no idea what that's like.

14. Weekly_Estimate

Thanks :), apparently the forgotten city is getting its own game now! reminds me how tower defence evolved from warcraft lol

15. MLyons

MLyons 70% Dev, 30% Doge. DevDoge. Software Dev @ Corsair Lover of bit-tech Administrator Super Moderator Moderator

Clicker Heroes 2 once I'm back from pool as it's released at 9PM tonight.

Weekly_Estimate likes this.
  16. Weekly_Estimate

Clicker heroes 2? Woop!

17. MLyons

MLyons 70% Dev, 30% Doge. DevDoge. Software Dev @ Corsair Lover of bit-tech Administrator Super Moderator Moderator

Yup. Just got back and started playing it as I pre-ordered it when I got home from bit-tech HQ. So far I'm really liking it and the soundtrack is amazing.

18. GeorgeK

GeorgeK Swinging the banhammer Super Moderator

Just finished the first Far Cry 5 expansion yesterday (Hours of Darkness) which was a decent little distraction. Looking forward to giving the Lost on Mars DLC a go later on (at least I think it releases today) although the reviews of it are a bit ****

19. suenstar

suenstar Collector of Things

Been playing a little bit of Skyrim on the weekends again, mostly just clearing off unfinished quests from an old save while I decide on something new to play.

20. Gareth Halfacree

Gareth Halfacree WIIGII! Lover of bit-tech Administrator Super Moderator Moderator

Read Only Memories 2064, which I've had for ages and never played. Enjoying it so far, but my progress has been stymied by the fact it doesn't support cloud saves so my plan to continue on my laptop after starting on my desktop is a no-go. Bah.