1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other Sonic vs Mario YOU DECIDE!!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by tech3312, 27 Dec 2008.

?

Which is superior

1. Mario

50.7%
  2. Sonic

49.3%
  1. hodgy100

hodgy100 Minimodder

SONIC!!!!!!!!!!!!

why dies everyone thing that sonic got killed when he went 3D The adventure series on Dreamcast was very good! they just didn't follow on from this.

Also the daytime stages are awesome in sonic unleashed :D

2. Brooxy

Brooxy Loser of the Game

If you asked me back in the more retro days, I would have said Sonic, however I'm voting for Mario, as the newer games aren't total cack, unlike Sonic.

3. DXR_13KE

DXR_13KE BananaModder

kind of tied up....

4. boiled_elephant

boiled_elephant Merom Celeron 4 lyfe

Boom! Thread resurrection, I will not allow Sonic a technical win on this, not when the series has been terrible for as long as I've been playing games. C'mon, Mega Drive hosted the last good one; someone tip the balance towards reason :D

5. benjamyn

benjamyn What's a Dremel?

I have to disagree, I thought Sonic adventure on the Dreamcast was good :)

However I do feel Mario should win, he probably has a ratio around 5:1 or higher of good to bad games. Super Mario Bros 3, Super Mario world, Mario 64, Mario galaxy are all some of the very best games of all time.
    Sonic probably has a ratio of 10:1 bad games to good.
    Sonic 2 (although I prefer sonic 3 & knuckles, but sonic 2 is the fan fave) is the only game which some people put on 'best games of all time' lists.
    Mario has had a few stinkers but Sonic has spawned some of the worst games consoles have ever seen and one of the worst characters I've ever seen in a videogame: Shadow.
    He had potential but ended up being an emo-hedgehog version of Vegeta and starred in the single worst game on the Gamecube.

6. BigD79

BigD79 Gadding about...

Mario!
    Only ever owned a Sonic game but Mario is defo more of a legend.