1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Street View may violate Canadian privacy laws

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Da Dego, 12 Sep 2007.

1. Da Dego

Da Dego Brett Thomas

2. Duste

Duste Sierra my delta, bravo!

Who the hell is Canada?

*snicker*

3. mmorgue

mmorgue What's a Dremel?

A cleaner, more polite, bigger, inofensive and unobtrusive version of America but with health care.

4. DarkLord7854

DarkLord7854 What's a Dremel?

Ok so you see a friend on the street online.. so what? Not like you can view anything you can't see if you walked by them, unless walking by someone and identifying them is agaisnt the privacy act.

5. righteous_slave

righteous_slave I know what a bloody Dremel is

There is a razor's edge being walked here between genuine concerns over one's privacy and reality. My money is on a bunch of nutjobs ignoring both sides and taking a long walk off a short cliff into idiocy.

6. ralph.pickering

ralph.pickering What's a Dremel?

If anyone is that concerned about their privacy they should stay indoors or convert to Islam so they can wear the hajib (possibly a problem if you're a man - maybe become a ninja in that case). Most people aren't that bothered and then at the other end of the spectrum there are those who bob up and down behind news presenters or pause concert DVDs to see if they can spot themselves in amongst the crowd. Either way... idiots.

Tags: Add Tags