1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gaming The Conduit Hands-On Preview

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Tim S, 25 Feb 2009.

1. Tim S

Tim S OG

2. 13eightyfour

13eightyfour Formerly Titanium Angel

Hmmm dont think ive played on my wii since mid last year! I might have to blow the dust off it and try this game out, There is a huge lack of wii titles that are worth buying could this start a little revolution where we start to see more and more quality games actually worth buying?

3. Von Lazuli

Von Lazuli I get by fine with a jig-saw.

Wow... it is Spring already?

Anyway, I like it when things are associated with HL and Goldeneye. That is a lot to live up to though. Unfortunately from how I read this article, it doesn't seem like a post-pub game... A little sad that...

4. mjm25

mjm25 What's a Dremel?

Nintendo could do well to subsidise Sega if they keep churning out quality games for the mature market like this...

On the flip side, Sega can die for that banner along the top of the page today, if it drops down just one more time when i click my bookmarks i'm gonna put a nunchuck up them

5. Krikkit

Krikkit All glory to the hypnotoad! Super Moderator

That looks like a pretty special game tbh, nice to see someone doing what so many devs have failed at!

6. HourBeforeDawn

HourBeforeDawn a.k.a KazeModz

so what makes this Goldeneye 64 like? I mean that game is legend and probably is still one of the best fps games ever but I dont see how this game gets the ref, can someone explain? Also I think the n64 controller is still to date one of the best console controllers I have ever used as it allowed me to actually play FPS games well on console lol but ehh Im a keyboard and mouse guy. :)

But I do own a Wii and this game does look interesting...

Tags: Add Tags