1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yard Sale Clearout

Discussion in 'bit-tech Folding Team' started by JackOfAll, 5 Oct 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThunderBob

ThunderBob What's a Dremel?

Gah! so many nice things! :eyebrow:

2. JackOfAll

JackOfAll What's a Dremel?

I'm at a natural break point with the Yard Sale. Everything that's been paid for by CPC & bit-tech forum members has shipped and been removed from the list. (With the exception of Unicorn I'm not holding any items for anyone else.) I'll leave the page there for the moment, but I'm going to start listing what's left elsewhere.

3. coolamasta

coolamasta Folding@Home CC Captain 2010/11/12

Just a quick note to potential buyers, Clive is 100% reliable, things come packaged very well and items have been tip-top as described although im sure many of you on here knew that already! :D :thumb:

Just wish everyone was as good with the amount of muppets about on eBay etc! :wallbash:

4. RTT

RTT #parp

Guys, there is a For Sale forum section which which exists for the sole purpose of trading between members - please make use of it. Threads for trading are not allowed anywhere else on the forum; any that are found elsewhere will be closed by a member of the mafia moderating team.

Thanks for your understanding :thumb:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.