1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modding AGP Extender Mod: Completed 02/02/04

Discussion in 'Modding' started by scifikg, 29 Jan 2004.

1. Filthy

Filthy What's a Dremel?

Well done on succeeding in the face of plenty who said it couldnt be done (i didnt say it but was thinking it) And because of it your mod is unique! :rock:

2. pr0xZen

pr0xZen What's a Dremel?

amazing, scifikg - just simply amazing. I really admire your ambitions, endurance and if not most - your soldering stamina :D Absolute a spot in my hall of fame, for creativity, ambitions and endurance.

There's so many things I'd love to do if I had the cash and equipment. But as I don't have hands steady enough for stuff like that (I totally f*cked up my playstation trying to solder on ac 8legged chip) It can't be done. By me. But - it CAN be done by someone else! :) It _can_ be done. It _will_ be done.

3. scifikg

scifikg What's a Dremel?

Thanks again guys. I know exactly how you feel pr0xZen. The only reason I learned to solder was to mod my Xbox and later my playstation 2. I practiced a lot on old electronics boards till I felt confident enough to do my xbox. Just practice and use generous portions of flux. You'll eventually figure it out. :rock: